Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevsFan7545

New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

12,307 posts in this topic

In the same respect, Ovechkin isn't wearing Caps gear in the pic so does that mean he's playing in Russia? :giggle::whistling:

If Ovie was a FA and there were rumors he might go to the KHL instead of re-signing with the Caps then I call it "interesting".

dchesnokov

RT @DarrenDreger TSN says a deal between the NHL and the PA has been reached and they're working on paper work for 5pm.

HOLY sh!t THIS MAY HAPPEN.

Edited by ZeroGravityFat

TSN says a deal between the NHL and the PA has been reached and they're working on paper work for 5pm.

less than 20 seconds ago via web

http://twitter.com/DarrenDreger

Since Kovalchuk is ahead a few hours over in Russia he probably already knows...thats why he was wearing the devils jersey...duh!

...DarrenDreger

Kovalchuk deal will also get approved as part of the new global settlement.

Edited by oofrostonoo

dchesnokov

RT @DarrenDreger TSN says a deal between the NHL and the PA has been reached and they're working on paper work for 5pm.

HOLY sh!t THIS MAY HAPPEN.

What this, the "deal" is that Kovy's contract is invalid and that he is allowed to go to the KHL.

Since Kovalchuk is ahead a few hours over in Russia he probably already knows...thats why he was wearing the devils jersey...duh!

Oh that would be nice =D

@DarrenDreger: Kovalchuk deal will also get approved as part of the new global settlement.

less than 10 seconds ago via web

From the depths of desperation to possible euphoria in such a short time? This is almost too good to be true.

"Oh yeah dropping loads all over the new contract! Wet agreement!"- Quote from Nick Manning.

i am not believing anything until I see Kovalchuk skate on the ice for the first game :rant:

EJHradek_ESPN

The NHL and NHLPA are finalize details for an announcement at or before 5 pm, according to the source

I wonder if Hradek and Dreger have the same source or if Dreger is Hradeks source.

Can we work on one for Parise before 5 and get that grandfathered in too?

EJHradek_ESPN

The NHL and NHLPA are finalize details for an announcement at or before 5 pm, according to the source

I wonder if Hradek and Dreger have the same source or if Dreger is Hradeks source.

Who is he? Єklund (2.3% accurate)?

I'm not committing myself to any level of joy until I see an announcement from a league official saying Kovy's deal is final and he WILL be a Devil next season.

if devils get to sign him, i want another press conference and a live feed of gary bettman's reaction :whistling:

believe when I officially see an announcement.

CMON!! page 600!!! lol