Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevsFan7545

New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

12,307 posts in this topic

i wonder if kovalchuk will hold a live tv event announcement similar to lebron, but they will probably put it on espn deportes

ESPN 8 THE OCHO!

Look up his numbers when he was captain. He disappeared on the ice. The C was gone next season suddenly his offense was back...maybe a coincidence maybe not...

I'm gonna ignore you're other insulting attempts to defend Elias. By questioning my credentials as a fan or if I respect Patrick Elias...

So the 06-07 season where he had 21 goals and 69 points in 75 games stunk but the 07-08 season where he had 20 goals and 55 points in 74 games was good?

Or was it the 10 points in 10 playoff games that was his crumbling? :lol: I'm just busting balls, but I don't think your premise stands up

Edited by Devils731

cap.jpg?t=1278558386

Nothing in recent times has been worthy of this:

:hail:

Look up his numbers when he was captain. He disappeared on the ice. The C was gone next season suddenly his offense was back...maybe a coincidence maybe not...

I'm gonna ignore you're other insulting attempts to defend Elias. By questioning my credentials as a fan or if I respect Patrick Elias...

If questions offend you, well...... I don't know what to say.

And Elias was captain for how long... Things don't take effect overnight.

literally took a grueling 8 minutes in photoshop

Best 8 minutes of the night.... Thank you!!!!!!

literally took a grueling 8 minutes in photoshop

Shhhhh......you learn this from cooking, you tell everyone something you made was hard and they shouldn't ask for the recipe, if they liked it.

ESPN 8 THE OCHO!

haha right after dodgeball! :rolleyes:

@NYP_Brooksie: Not confirmed but Ive been told Devils' offer on table to Ilya is 4 breathtaking lifetime deal that will get him the $100M he's sought.
Edited by mrthemike

Shhhhh......you learn this from cooking, you tell everyone something you made was hard and they shouldn't ask for the recipe, if they liked it.

okay it took 5 hours and i used about 3 gallons of drop shadow in the process.

haha right after dodgeball! rolleyes.gif

He shoots he scores!

if that's what kind of offer it takes...

NYP_Brooksie

Not confirmed but Ive been told Devils' offer on table to Ilya is 4 breathtaking lifetime deal that will get him the $100M he's sought.

Why is Brooks the only one with these "reports" and "sources"?

If questions offend you, well...... I don't know what to say.

And Elias was captain for how long... Things don't take effect overnight.

Oh those were honest questions they weren't attempts to disqualify my opinion by saying I'm not a real fan? Ok, then I've been watching the Devils since '94-'95 do I qualify? Can I be a real fan like you now? When Elias was named captain I remember him struggling I remember his offense dipping. Maybe I'm' wrong and his numbers balanced out at the end of the year but I remember thinking these things when it happened and I remember talking about it. I also remember feeling like he was pressing in his play. I don't remember what years he was captain. I don't know if his numbers were that bad to support my opinion.

100MM for kovalchuk, unless it's on a 16 year deal, is real bad. i don't really believe it. but then again i tried not to believe that lou would give 8.5MM to holik.

Edited by Triumph

just SOOO funny!

like he snapped it!

Snapped his cap - you know - dementia

Stop being weird.

If Brooks is correct, I would imagine lifetime deal would be between 13-15 years (up to age 40-42). Meaning it would be worth $7.69M - $6.66M per year.

Is Brooks being serious? He seems to make a joke -- or tweet to Sean Avery -- every few tweets. :lol:

100MM for kovalchuk, unless it's on a 16 year deal, is real bad.

He did say lifetime whatever that means.

Edited by mrthemike

"NYP_Brooksie: Not confirmed but Ive been told Devils' offer on table to Ilya is 4 breathtaking lifetime deal that will get him the $100M he's sought."

OK. That sounds bat-sh1t crazy. I would rather secure Parise's future than Kovy's.

Edited by FightingMongoose

NYP_Brooksie

Not confirmed but Ive been told Devils' offer on table to Ilya is 4 breathtaking lifetime deal that will get him the $100M he's sought.

So...

10-10-10-10-10-10-10-10-7-4-3-2-1-1-1-1

16 years, 100 million. He gets 91 million in the first 10 years. The Devils end up with a cap hit of 6.25 million.