mmajeski06

All Jersey Talk

986 posts in this topic

Thanks funny when i started asking him about flipping the jersey inside out he wanted nothing to do with it i am so glad i didn't waste a hundred bucks

7 hours ago, mfb42183 said:

Thanks funny when i started asking him about flipping the jersey inside out he wanted nothing to do with it i am so glad i didn't waste a hundred bucks

The sellers of fakes are getting smarter now where when they take a pic of the fight strap, they only show a small portion of it and they never show the part where it connects to the jersey.  When you can't see that and the seller gives you a hard time with taking a pic of that then it ha definitely a red flag.

Thank you guys for your help 

If I were looking to convert my Larsson Jersey to a Taylor Hall jersey, where would I go considering Meigray doesnt customize and the Devils Den issues lousy quality

On 7/8/2016 at 4:04 PM, TheMazz said:

If I were looking to convert my Larsson Jersey to a Taylor Hall jersey, where would I go considering Meigray doesnt customize and the Devils Den issues lousy quality

Exclusive Pro. They do the Devils on-ice jerseys and do excellent work.

http://exclusivepro.com/products/65/stripping_and_customizing/

Turnaround time can be slow, but I wouldn't have my jerseys done anywhere else. 

On July 10, 2016 at 8:27 PM, JWomp said:

Exclusive Pro. They do the Devils on-ice jerseys and do excellent work.

http://exclusivepro.com/products/65/stripping_and_customizing/

Turnaround time can be slow, but I wouldn't have my jerseys done anywhere else. 

Yup, go to the source. If you strip the old nameplate yourself, you can save a couple bucks that way too. really not hard to do. 

If I recall, EPS charges $35 for a new nameplate. 

21 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Yup, go to the source. If you strip the old nameplate yourself, you can save a couple bucks that way too. really not hard to do. 

If I recall, EPS charges $35 for a new nameplate. 

The last time I sent a jersey in (which was probably 2014 or so, so prices may have changed) the pricing was:

Just changing the name: $10 to remove the old nameplate and $25 for a new nameplate

Changing name and number: $35 to remove name and numbers, $60 to re-do

Maybe $35 included stripping the existing nameplate, not my recollection but its possible.