Meigray Expo

DevsMan84

Is anyone going to the Meigrey Expo tomorrow at RVCC? It is from 9-4 and apparently for $25 registration fee, you get a free blank jersey. Has anyone gone to one in the past where they gave this out? I hope it's at least a real RBK Edge replica jersey and not some pressed-on t-shirts they give to kids at the Rock on jersey night with a large "Carvel" or "MSG+" label in a noticable place.

Expo

I'll be there as i collect Devils game worn jersey/equipment. I had a display table with my collection last year, but will not this year.

MeiGray gives you an authentic on-ice jersey, not a replica.

I'm not sure if you attend that you will get the free jersey. The jersey is only for those who register in advance and since it's less then 24 hours, i would assume you will not as they are done preparing Expo guest bags.

Edited by SJP20

So everyone... what jerseys did you get?

And Ken, they were taking registrations and selling tickets up until 4pm yesterday.

I got an A-Train Senators (thanks Doug), Colin White with 8 repairs at last count and a Zach Parise USA Olympic Training Camp Game Issued autographed jersey.

Ok, i didn't know if they would take registrations and put together the guest bags on that short notice, but that's good that they did and hope devsman was able to attend!

Edited by SJP20

As I do not have money to burn and jersey collecting is not a big passion of mine, I did not buy any of the jerseys that were on display from the dealers there. I registered on Friday and was able to get one of the free jerseys and I got TB, while my girlfriend got Edmonton. Got there at around 11 and left at around 11:30. Did not stick around to meet Ken cause I see him at every game at the Rock.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.