Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sammyk

Invision iPhone App

24 posts in this topic

No, not yet. DM's been planning on upgrading the site, doing so will make it compatible with that app. I think he's waiting until after the Kovalchuk situation is settled.

Rowdy is right. I think maybe next Monday/Tuesday I will go ahead with the updating.

Sweet!

Although, this app would have been very handy today as I was away from my desk most of the day! :D

Don't forget us droid users when that one is released :)

I won't, I think I will be a Droid owner soon myself. The new mobile skin is amazing and should be good for all mobile users.

I just got my X on Friday so I'm still learning about what it can do. Only issue I have is the hot spot turns off every now and again but it's still 10xs better than my BB

They are supposed to be making an Android app too.

Anything's better than a Blackberry. I can't stand those things.

The real reason behind the Kovy situation is because the league doesn't want DM to upgrade the software!

:evil:

Anyone with an iphone want to download that? I am not going to install Itunes on my PC to get access.

Anyone with an iphone want to download that? I am not going to install Itunes on my PC to get access.

Mentioned in the update thread that it's working great.

Couple of questions. At the bottom of the app screen (not forum screen) there is a camera icon as well as an author/write icon. Are these something that are activated on your end? Of particular interest is the camera icon. I'm wondering if I can take a picture and post it directly into a thread. Cool feature if possible.

To be honest, Sammy, I'm not sure. I thought maybe it was an upload button, but it doesn't seem to want to turn on in forums that I thought were upload-enabled. I'll look into it later when I've got more time.

I found out it was related to the gallery but I dont see a way to get to it.

Does the software also support Tapatalk? I wanted to compare between Invision's app and Tapatalk.