Good places to order your Kovalchuk jersey

elias2600

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to clarify for myself, I bought a Kovy jersey back when the devils traded for him (impuslive, I am) on NHL.com. The store or whatever, standard procedure.

Is that an 'authentic' jersey?

Well, did you buy an authentic jersey or a premier jersey? If the Reebok logo on the back looks embroidered on then it's a premier, but if it's sewn on around the edges then it's an authentic.. In terms of lettering and numbers, I'm pretty sure NHL.com doesn't do authentic letters/numbers no matter which jersey you buy

Well, did you buy an authentic jersey or a premier jersey? If the Reebok logo on the back looks embroidered on then it's a premier, but if it's sewn on around the edges then it's an authentic.. In terms of lettering and numbers, I'm pretty sure NHL.com doesn't do authentic letters/numbers no matter which jersey you buy

Yeah the name itself is more of a...patch. Not individual letters. Pissed me off at first...but I mean, I've grown to like it I guess

Edited by Devsfan118

Yeah the name itself is more of a...patch. Not individual letters. Pissed me off at first...but I mean, I've grown to like it I guess

It's the same job they do in Devils Den.. At least they use the correct font so it still looks good

I can't imagine what a size 58+ in pre-edge would look like.. I think it would be too big on an O-lineman in the NFL :giggle:

What are you planning to do with the Vol jersey Ken?

I saw a few goalie cuts that were 60 and they were tents lol.

I think Zdeno Chara's game worns actually have inserts in them to make them bigger (longer?). I think the inserts are in the hem area, but i read somewhere that his are modified at any rate.

I was thinking of wearing it to a pre-season game, but i looked and my son will be born around those home dates, so that's out, and we won't be going to any games until the Retro on the 3/18. I just like the Sens jersey and it has 4 nice repairs to boot. I also considered how popular he's going to be if he lives up to his billing. His Devils gw's will also sell fast if he does.

There should also be a hockey strap in an authentic jersey.

all this talk about authentics has me pumped to get my white one and get it personalized, i love my red Elias tho cant wait to wear it this weekend at pickup hockey

Stop talking about your white jersey I'm having buyers remorse :(

jk ;) (although I do wish I went white instead of red, I have so many red!!!)

There should also be a hockey strap in an authentic jersey.

yeah I forgot that's the easiest indicator