Game Thread

Weekes Head

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not gonna start this again KD, because we all know you're just gonna make a fool of yourself again...

Why don't you just go cheer for your beloved Kings since they actually have a G*ddamn shot in your opinion? It would make the majority of this board a LOT happier..

Not gonna start this again KD, because we all know you're just gonna make a fool of yourself again...

Why don't you just go cheer for your beloved Kings since they actually have a G*ddamn shot in your opinion? It would make the majority of this board a LOT happier..

Speaking of making a fool off...

You just proved my point....

Quoted from an older topic

Posted by Yeah, I suck

How come everytime I make an observation about the Devils, you gotta resort to bashing the Kings? Do you feel so insecure about the Devils that you gotta resort to degrading the Kings? Speaking of "If A then B logic" But you're not the only one Tri. RD, NJay, Z-Man and a whole bunch others are the same. Instead of facing facts about the Devils, they gotta bring up the Kings. It's a classic defense tactic of people feeling insecure about their teams, divert attention away from the Devils, and put KD on the spot.

:wave:

and for KD, you bash the Devs and stuff like that...that gives me the right to bash the "mighty" Kings so quit ur whining. Seriously, what do you honestly expect when you saw negative stuff about the Devs here?? especially when i read it, im as optimistic as they come and i defend my team whenever possible and if that includes ripping on the Kings then so be it.