Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
grcenter47

Great Place to Eat Breakfast Around Prudential Center?

10 posts in this topic

I might be hitting up a Devils game at 1pm this coming year, are there any good areas nearby that serve breakfast?

Je's 260 Halsey St.

I would do The Central Dinner at Central & Halsey and at that time you are sort of in a brunch mode so you may just want Hobies.

I would do The Central Dinner at Central & Halsey and at that time you are sort of in a brunch mode so you may just want Hobies.

I've had Hobbies at the arena and their sandwiches are some of the better ones that I've had in an arena. Is it much better on Halsey Street?

great suggestions....thanks :koolaid:

Breakfast shmreakfast. Look at the score, for Christ's sake. It's only the second period and I'm up 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Renee. But Hartford? The Whale? They only beat Vancouver once, maybe twice in a lifetime.

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Breakfast shmreakfast. Look at the score, for Christ's sake. It's only the second period and I'm up 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Renee. But Hartford? The Whale? They only beat Vancouver once, maybe twice in a lifetime.

(sorry, couldn't resist)

:clap2:

(sorry, couldn't resist)

You sir, have won a chocolate covered pretzel!

You sir, have won a chocolate covered pretzel!

They're a little melty but DAMN are they exquisite! :lol:

(sorry, couldn't resist)

:clap::rofl: