Devils Prospects

Jdub2oo4

Tenute and Vrana would not have gotten any good ice time in Albany, Vrana is captain and first line center for the Mooseheads and is getting loads of time in all situations. Tenute I though should have went to Albany, all he is going to do in the AHL is dominate the league like last year. Give him a year in Albany and see if he can put up ok #'s

Kadeikin and Chvatal are too young and good to waste in Albany, there was no room for them. There will be Hale, Martin, Uchevatov, Redlihs, Brooks, Andrews, Cole, DeMarchi all fighting for a spot and the ECHL wasn't decided when they were sent down. Hope that helps out a bit.

I dont quite understand. He is reasonably young being born in 81 i believe. He is not that small being 5'10. And last year he dominated the OHL with 112 pts. So he has to have skill. I mean the OHL isnt the AHL or NHL but he should have been kept to play with albany. I just hope another Brandon Nolan incident happens where they send him back to the OHL and then have some1 draft him next year or the year after.