Patrik Elias Signing changed to Nov 6th at Sports Minded

Sports Minded

The Patrik Elias signing has been move to Saturday Nov. 6th from 2 to 4 pm .....All autographs will be $30.00 on any item .... personalizations and inscriptions are FREE .... tickets will be on sale after 8/15 .... thank you all for your past support of my signings at Sports Minded Unlimited ...... you NJDEVS fans are the best!!!

The Patrik Elias signing has been move to Saturday Nov. 6th from 2 to 4 pm .....All autographs will be $30.00 on any item .... personalizations and inscriptions are FREE .... tickets will be on sale after 8/15 .... thank you all for your past support of my signings at Sports Minded Unlimited ...... you NJDEVS fans are the best!!!

Can we ship items in to get signed if we are not in the area?

thanks for letting us know :cheers:

Can we ship items in to get signed if we are not in the area?

If not, which I dont see why that would be a problem, but lets say it is, you can ship it to me along with the ticket to get it signed and Ill get it signed for you.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.