Do you happen to have...

Rangersuk

..or know who my have a Zach Parise card that was given away and/or available during the 05-06 season at the old barn in East Ruth? I think it is numbered 25 on back. Please forgive me, but my 6 year old son keeps bugging me to try and find one for him. He's a Devils fan since birth! LOL (he had a choice???)

Help me locate one of these and you will be rewarded with a nice selection of Devils stuff. My son and I thank you all in advance!

No. I actually don't know what it looks like. Most of the time, those "Arena give aways" are just a regular Upper Deck card but with a slightly different look to them. I scour eBay. You can find me on there as 58-les-paul.

I collect Parise with my son. Here's about half of what we have:

http://www.hobbyinsider.net/forum/showthread.php?t=238864&highlight=collection

If it's the 05-06 season, then it's the card that's part of the Verizon team set giveaway. That is the only arena giveaway card. They are not numbered though.

However, it might be from the 06-07 season Verizon team set giveaway and you maybe thinking of the 25th anniversary logo.

I need 05-06 AND 06-07. Got 'em??? I'm a Devils fan since the 3-3 tie with the Pens on October 5, 1982. I was a senior in high school. I missed the give aways for these.

I collect Parise with my son. Here's about half of what we have:

http://www.hobbyinsi...ight=collection

I'm a Devils fan since the 3-3 tie with the Pens on October 5, 1982. I was a senior in high school.

Welcome aboard. I'm a fan since back then too. I was a freshman.

I tried that link to see your collection, but the website said I first had to register. I filled out the entire form -- including my phone number and street address, which was not optional -- but it still didn't go through because I didn't have a name of an existing member who referred me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.