andy greene signing

ethanmax

andy greene will be signing at sports express in livingston mall on monday october 18th,from 6till8pm. autograph tickets are now available,and will be 15dollors each,and will also include a complimentary 8by10 photo.as always,customers are welcome to bring their camera.

andy greene will be signing at sports express in livingston mall on monday october 18th,from 6till8pm. autograph tickets are now available,and will be 15dollors each,and will also include a complimentary 8by10 photo.as always,customers are welcome to bring their camera.

i shall be there :cheers:

awesome, thanks for the info

• 2 months later...

That sucks but in my college days (yearsssssss ago lol), i was guilty of skipping alot myself lol. I did have some classes that were lectures, so i'd go and set up a pocket recorder haha!

Greene's will be the 29th signed stick in my collection. I only started getting sticks signed over the last 5 years or so. I used to prefer not to do it, but now i enjoy getting them singed alot more now that these events are available, compared to me bringing them down to SMA.

Well, if you ever want to trade for jerseys some of your sticks let me know. I have all my authentics with tags from over the years. haha Sticks are hard to come by. By tuesday though, Ill have a signed Jr Brodeur RBK (not used) but still cool in my collection. I also traded a kovie jersey at the game Friday for a game used Zajac that I plan on getting signed at his signing. Thanks to you giving me the elias, its not an addiction so I blame you......

Gabe, if the puck you want to get signed is just a Devils logo on it, Ill give you a brand new Game Issued Devils puck in a square case if youd rather get that signed. I have a bunch so I can just give it to you.

Edited by Quinn01

Well, if you ever want to trade for jerseys some of your sticks let me know. I have all my authentics with tags from over the years. haha Sticks are hard to come by. By tuesday though, Ill have a signed Jr Brodeur RBK (not used) but still cool in my collection. I also traded a kovie jersey at the game Friday for a game used Zajac that I plan on getting signed at his signing. Thanks to you giving me the elias, its not an addiction so I blame you......

Gabe, if the puck you want to get signed is just a Devils logo on it, Ill give you a brand new Game Issued Devils puck in a square case if youd rather get that signed. I have a bunch so I can just give it to you.

i will let you know when i get home. thanks

Haha, see all it takes is one and you're hooked. It's like a disease lol.

I don't know how your g'f feels, but i tell my wife i could always be spending $ on worse things in life so there's a line to remember for you.

i stopped drinking alcohol before I got into this hobby and its addicting. If i was drinking, I probably couldnt afford anything haha

Ken, Can you PM me if you have anything Alexander Mogilny related?

Yes he is a fill in for Leblond at the Poitin Still in Hackensack on Nov 11, 7-9. I love it cause it is 20 minutes from me (I live in Northern NJ). Most signings are an hour from me.

lol I just saw the facebook with the info

Edited by estreetcrew3

Yes he is a fill in for Leblond at the Poitin Still in Hackensack on Nov 11, 7-9. I love it cause it is 20 minutes from me (I live in Northern NJ). Most signings are an hour from me.

nice thats awesome. yea im in northern nj also. im literally like 3 blocks up from the poitin still haha. walking distance

Can i get more info on this?

Don't have much more info on this except the date/time/location. Its a relaxed place and I usually have a few minute to BS with the player. Last season I went to Salvador and Fraser there and not many people showed. For Fraser spoke with my wife and I for 15 minutes which was cool. Nobody else was there.

Don't have much more info on this except the date/time/location. Its a relaxed place and I usually have a few minute to BS with the player. Last season I went to Salvador and Fraser there and not many people showed. For Fraser spoke with my wife and I for 15 minutes which was cool. Nobody else was there.

from what i remember i think the parking isnt too great there. is it free the signing?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.