Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SC Devs Fan

Forecast for today :

17 posts in this topic

I look forward to the 'sky is falling' attitude on the board today... as well as the contingent that thinks we need to trade Elias, Gomez and (probably) Marty. Or maybe the loss of Niewy has turned us into a bunch of guys who cannot score more than 2 goals a game. Maybe we should all just take a xanax and relax a bit??? Has Lou not earned our faith to lead this team?

its really sad....its an 82 game season and after 5 games we are ready to pull this team apart.....i think we are expecting a little much....

Well, I wouldn't go as far as to trade away the whole team, but I definatly think our boys are going through a case of Stanley Cup Hangover. That being the said, Pat Burns must put a stop to it right away. We must "right" this ship before it truely gets out of hand. :pray:

um there aren't any such posts that you fear...so why are you complaining?

i think everyone realizes that it is a long season and there is a post cup hangover that has to be accepted.

its really sad....its an 82 game season and after 5 games we are ready to pull this team apart.....i think we are expecting a little much....

You haven't been here long...the regulars are used to the doom and gloom attitude...many posters have had the attitude for years...

Why should this board be any different than every other hockey board? ;)

Those posts have been on this board since game 3. That they are not here (yet) today tells me that (ahem) some people haven't had a chance to post yet today... just go look at all the times in the last 2 weeks people have said to trade Gomez. Like the sun rising tomorrow, some things are inevitable!

Those posts have been on this board since game 3. That they are not here (yet) today tells me that (ahem) some people haven't had a chance to post yet today... just go look at all the times in the last 2 weeks people have said to trade Gomez. Like the sun rising tomorrow, some things are inevitable!

Some of us are just annoyed because we have the same lousy record as the (gulp) Rangers. But it's not like I'm screaming for a trade or anything. Not yet, anyway.

:lol: But standings in October are like batting averages in April - they mean nothing!

I know, Nieuwy, but, like a buzzing fly, it's an annoyance. :rolleyes:

Not reason for gloom & doom, though, I agree.

Why should this board be any different than every other hockey board? ;)

Because we were slaves on our way to Nashville and Claude Lemieux brought us out with a great backhand and on the wings of eagles and if we hadn't been brought to glory then we may never have been redeemed. (Sorry, couldn't resist the Passover reference)

Why should this board be any different than every other hockey board?  ;)

Because we were slaves on our way to Nashville and Claude Lemieux brought us out with a great backhand and on the wings of eagles and if we hadn't been brought to glory then we may never have been redeemed. (Sorry, couldn't resist the Passover reference)

Newarkdevil has gone scripture...

Whoa!!! This was not something I figured I waould see when I woke :blink: