Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevilMinder

Updated to the newest software

46 posts in this topic

We are on the new software version of the forums. I am currently looking into the mobile skin and optimizing speed. If you notice any quirks or have suggestions let me know!

Bullet Original

The other ones are outdated and should not be visible.

I have Bullet (Import) and IP.Board. I was originally getting odd dates on the Bullet ones (as in just numbers), but it seems to work ok now.

this 'promote to article' button leaves way too much dead space on the left side of the screen, imo. other than that, no problems.

Okay cool. I am going to add other skins later. I know some want office safe looking skins.

Main page only: I don't know if this is happening to anyone else but the "view last post" link where it usually says the time of the last post and links to the last post just displays a lot of numbers for me.

Edited by ben00rs

I changed the formatting. Let me know if that works better

this 'promote to article' button leaves way too much dead space on the left side of the screen, imo. other than that, no problems.

I don't see this. Is this in the threads?

I changed the formatting. Let me know if that works better

I don't see this. Is this in the threads?

Screenshot2010-09-13at92050PM.png

Hmm. None of the skins look like that to me. What browser and OS are you guys using? Have you hit control+F5 to clear your cache ?

mine doesn't even look like that, but there's a way too big promote to article button on the left side. i don't have the duplicate one. i'm using google chrome, fwiw.

I removed the feature, we were never going to use it anyway.

Looking good, DM! Writing this from my iPhone and it's working great! Would be nice if if the theme was red though. :evil:

I'll check it out on the computer in a bit.

The mobile version also looks great on Droid, from which I posted this.

The mobile version also looks great on Droid, from which I posted this.

Agreed even to quote is really easy

* wait just found a glitch ( if you can call that a glitch) on the mobile version on Android,it doesn't show your avatar on your post. Unstead it shows your profile picture.

For me is not really a big deal, since it just got really easy and fast to navigate on the forum with the mobile version

Edited by Cachorro Louco

I'm using Firefox 3.6 on Snow Leopard OSX. So take that for what it's worth.

Agreed even to quote is really easy

* wait just found a glitch ( if you can call that a glitch) on the mobile version on Android,it doesn't show your avatar on your post. Unstead it shows your profile picture.

For me is not really a big deal, since it just got really easy and fast to navigate on the forum with the mobile version

I'm noticing the same thing on the iPhone app. There's probably an admin setting somewhere, I haven't been sble to get to a PC yet to look around.

Sammo did you find a color alt to this ugly blue theme?..Sent from my iPod

Sammo did you find a color alt to this ugly blue theme?..Sent from my iPod

Nope, I think DM needs to change that.

Um, er, why are all the forum icons greyed out? They look like the after hours icon.

Nothing looks different for me. I deleted all cookies and cleared my cache. Yikes!

Using FF 3.5.5 on WinXp SP2

different images Dew. Haven't had a chance to customize us back to the original unread icons sorry.

No problem, DM. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't something I did. The topics are ok, it's just the forum icons. The fonts are consistent now. :yay:

I updated most of the images now, hit control f5 to refresh your cache.

This has been pretty painfree over all it appears. Maybe Kovy delaying our upgrade worked out and we were well into the bug patches this time.

*note to self bleeding edge software sucks*

Now it's time to get rid of that Kovy army thing. Nothing but bad luck since it went up. Just when we thought the bad was over...BOOM! we're fined. Better take it down before something else happens...