Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Random Poster

The Newest Devils Fan

45 posts in this topic

Congratulations! Its an omen. Your son marks the coming of a 4th Stanley Cup. He is the symbol of the Devils rebirth as champions!

HUZZAH!

Thank you everyone once again. I've got a total of a few his sleep here at the hospital but who can sleep when those newborn eyes look up at you?

He's got his Devils onesie waiting for him when we go home and his nursery will have a few surprises as well!

Thank you everyone once again. I've got a total of a few his sleep here at the hospital but who can sleep when those newborn eyes look up at you?

He's got his Devils onesie waiting for him when we go home and his nursery will have a few surprises as well!

Awesome Congrats!

Congratulations! Its an omen. Your son marks the coming of a 4th Stanley Cup. He is the symbol of the Devils rebirth as champions!

HUZZAH!

I like the sound of this!

Congrats! Hope all is, and will continue to be, well for you and your wife

HUZZAH!

his birth marks the start of the 2nd dynasty of the devils.

and when he makes the team, he'll be the center piece for the 3rd.

congrats! :cheers:

HUZZAH!

This kind of creeps me out.

Congrats. My two newest Devils fans arrived 27 July. How old do you think is good for the first game?

Congrats. My two newest Devils fans arrived 27 July. How old do you think is good for the first game?

It depends. A Friday night game vs. Philly: 9 years minimum IMO. A Wednesday night game vs. Columbus: 5-8 yrs depending on maturity and ability to sit still.

Edited by ben00rs

My son Ryan was born at 1:58 this afternoon weighing in at 7 lbs 7 oz and 20 inches.

Thank you to those who were there for us and offered kind words and support

Let's Go Devils!

CONGRATS KEN! Best of luck

Headed home from the hospital tomorrow! Ryan saw his first game on TV here last night as the Retro Night replay was on. He was "at" that game albeit the size of a quarter in the womb lol. When he was awake his eyes were glued to the game.

Thanks again the kind words meant lot to me.