Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
grcenter47

NHL Predictions

6 posts in this topic

According to Kevin Allen of USA Today, he has the Devils as #2 in the East

He has the Caps as #1, Penguins as #4, Flyers at #5, Islanders at #12, and Rangers at #14 :cheers:

I'll take it, but I think it will be a very close second, we will challenge back and forth with Caps this year.

I'd be happy with 2nd in the Division.

Did you mean conference or are you seriously saying second in the Atlantic division?

Making the playoffs is not a problem for the Devils, but I just hope they'll, at the very least, play with heart when the playoffs start.

I'll take it, but I think it will be a very close second, we will challenge back and forth with Caps this year.

I agree completely. I feel that the Caps are always the force to be reckoned with when it comes to the Devils. Pens always have smack but we always seem to stomp them when it comes down to it. Bruins are so so and I feel that they can go either way this season.

I think with Kovie being a long term Devil and the spot light already being on the Devils with that whole situation to begin with, plus all the movement that is going on within the franchise, people will fear the Devils this season......