Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zubie#8

David Clarkson

234 posts in this topic

I am pleased to say that clarkson has been amazing since i bumped this thread last week, good for him and for the love of god keep it going

I am pleased to say that clarkson has been amazing since i bumped this thread last week, good for him and for the love of god keep it going

Is he part of the future, or is he a bargaining chip?!?

Its a step in the right direction, but he is Andy Greene inconsistent.

I still say if you can get assests for the guy then go for it.

1 Good game out of 40 or so this season is not cause for celebration. Every player gets a game like this at least once in a blue moon. He is still vastly overpaid and is terrible all-round.

I'll agree that he's overpaid but perhaps he's found his place on that 4th line with Sestito and Pelley. They've got a lot of chemistry.

I like to take a look back at this thread every once in a while. Gives me a good laugh.

Its amazing how far Clarkson has come. I am proud to say I was wrong.

It's hard to point to anything the guy does well, but he manages to put pucks in the net.

Let's dump him to any team stupid enough to take him... :yay: so we can make room for Zharkov. :yay:

:doh1:

I have to laugh Zubie I started reading the thread getting mad at you saying sestito are you kidding me then I saw the date posted and came to the last page, I love your honesty!

I have to laugh Zubie I started reading the thread getting mad at you saying sestito are you kidding me then I saw the date posted and came to the last page, I love your honesty!

Ah yes, that was a gem. Sestito and Zharkov can do a better job! Haha, I am just really proud to see a guy like Clarkson succeed. I never questioned his loyalty and passion for the franchise, just his performance. Now it has all come together and its amazing.

This thread is great. Sestito should play, Zharkov should play, Zubrus' contract sucks, Clarkson sucks. This is what NJDevs is all about!

I'll have to go back and read the thread, I've been a Clarkson fan since day one so I'm very happy you all were wrong! ;)

Yummy crow! I was thinking about this thread and how much we disagreed, ha ha. For what it's worth I've agreed with you a lot more these days...

lol i stick don't like clarkson that much simply cause he's a diver

I don't think he's a diver I just think he sucks at skating...

hence my xbox gamertag: DwnGoesClarkson

He falls all over himself. He's not a diver, he's a spaz.

I'm not gonna say sucks at skating because he's strong on the boards when there's something to hold him up...he's just weak on his balance control.

no he's clearly embellishing some plays and then starring at the refs with his intense/crazy look.

but to be honest he's been giving me a hard time not to love him with last year and this year but i don't want to just jump on the bandwagon like an hypocrite after calling him out for years lol he's slowly growing on me tho haha

no he's clearly embellishing some plays and then starring at the refs with his intense/crazy look.

but to be honest he's been giving me a hard time not to love him with last year and this year but i don't want to just jump on the bandwagon like an hypocrite after calling him out for years lol he's slowly growing on me tho haha

I think you two need couple counseling.

1 person likes this

I want Clarkson locked up long term. In my mind hes exactly the type of player i want as a Devil. Always gives it everything, sticks up for his teammates, scores goals and creates plays and is a good ambassador off the ice. Hes just a likable guy. Lock him up Lou.