devilsadvoc8

Replica Stanley Cup Banner for 2003

7 posts in this topic

In the past I have gotten replica Stanley Cup banners for 95 & 00 :evil: that I have hung in my basement. (Since I live in Philly, they are a hit with my Flyer fan friends) I got them directly from the NHL. I have been looking for 03 and can't find it. Has anyone seen something like this for 03 out there?

Are you talking small ones? Or the large ones.

The small ones they gave out on opening night.

the large ones give it time.

I think I've seen both on rivercitysports.com but I don't know if they have the 2003

ones yet

I was talking about a large one, maybe 3 X 5 feet? I'll check out rivercity. Thanks

Damn, crasher, you are right on. :hail: Rivercity does have one. However it lists the three years on the banner.

I haven't seen the actual 2003 banner in person. Does it have just 2003 on it or does it list all three. I would guess it would have just 03. I am going for the authentic look!

Are you talking small ones? Or the large ones.

The small ones they gave out on opening night.

the large ones give it time.

Anyone have a small banner they'd be willing to part with?

Damn, crasher, you are right on. :hail: Rivercity does have one. However it lists the three years on the banner.

I haven't seen the actual 2003 banner in person. Does it have just 2003 on it or does it list all three. I would guess it would have just 03. I am going for the authentic look!

Just 2003.