David Puddy

Ken Daneyko Night

6 posts in this topic

I got this little tidbit off the HF board:

The Devils will honor recently retired defenseman Ken Daneyko prior to the Jan. 9 home game against Tampa Bay. Fans attending the game will receive a Daneyko bobblehead doll. :dance:

I already bought tickets for this game. My question is, what type of honoring are they doing? Are they retiring his number :pray: ? Or are they just gonna have a presentation and give him some gifts and whatnot?

Edited by Devs25

There was an email about this too, no mention of retiring his number, and that they are just honoring him. How are they honoring him? No idea.

BTW, why the hell do those guys at HF not allow you to post links w/o putting asterisks in them??

Hey, If ya'll are interested, for Ken Daneyko Night on January 9, 2004, the Devils Fan Club has a Ticket Promotion. Tickets are in the second tier and cost only $35 each. Orders must be received by December 26, 2003.

DFC Ticket Offer

:evil:

Wow I was at this game, and was really dissapointed with both the Dan-O night, and our play.

They gave Dan-O a plasma tv, and this cool christmas/current devils jersey painting thingy...

But they didn't retire the jersey which was really dissapointing...

Damn Lou for that...