Hi there!

Nieuwy25

Hey, guys - how's everyone? Long time, no see. :-)

But it's hockey time, and that means the Stars and Devils - woohoo! I'm in a fantasy league - it's just a league with some friends, but I think I'm going to sign up for Center Ice again, so I'll get to watch the Devils. So anyway, I wanted to wish you guys good luck this year. It's great to see that Johnny Mac is the new coach - I hope he lasts! :D

And one last thing - go Rangers!!!! (TEXAS Rangers) :P

Hey, guys - how's everyone? Long time, no see. :-)

But it's hockey time, and that means the Stars and Devils - woohoo! I'm in a fantasy league - it's just a league with some friends, but I think I'm going to sign up for Center Ice again, so I'll get to watch the Devils. So anyway, I wanted to wish you guys good luck this year. It's great to see that Johnny Mac is the new coach - I hope he lasts! :D

And one last thing - go Rangers!!!! (TEXAS Rangers) :P

Scared me with that last line :gd:

This thread is awesome. I like it.

Nieuwy, great to see you around again. Best of luck with the Stars this season. From what I've read about them, seems they could do well if the young guys step up, otherwise it's going to be a year to grow on. I'm interested to see how James Neal performs... from a stats perspective, he's a real contributor with upside. (Can you tell I've got him on my watch list for my 10-team fantasy league?)

PS. Please convince your namesake that Bryce Salvador would be a savvy acquisition to bolster the Dallas defense.

Wow - great to "see" y'all again! So many awesome people here - it's why this place is still so great!

I'm not expecting much out of my Stars this year. They have no money to spend, and no new ownership in sight. :saddevil:

But hockey is hockey! Looking forward to tomorrow night's match up. How's Langs? I seem to remember a problem in the playoffs, but I guess that was under Lemaire.

Scared me with that last line :gd:

Yeah, I scared sammyk with that on fb last week. I told him he should know me better than to think I could cheer on those Rangers. :lol:

Edited by Nieuwy25