Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skates

Any fans in North FL?

2 posts in this topic

Hey all. Was wondering if any of the members of the board lived in or near Jacksonville, its easy to find a bud to go out with to watch football, but in FL hockeys not so big. It would be cool to catch a game every week or so and meet some new people. Hell, with all the northerners in FL theres gotta be a bunch of devils fans here, just havent found any yet. I found one place that has a big hockey following, but the owner is from philly and they have COMPLETELY takenover the place haha.

Hey all. Was wondering if any of the members of the board lived in or near Jacksonville, its easy to find a bud to go out with to watch football, but in FL hockeys not so big. It would be cool to catch a game every week or so and meet some new people. Hell, with all the northerners in FL theres gotta be a bunch of devils fans here, just havent found any yet. I found one place that has a big hockey following, but the owner is from philly and they have COMPLETELY takenover the place haha.

I have a few friends from Holiday Florida who are big Devils fans but not sure where that is haha :unsure: