MDPucks

GDT 10/09/2010 @ Capitals

Quinn01    38

Great, the worst person to give a PS to and White is stupid. Thats awesome. Good work White.

Quinn01    38

Hedberg better get the 3rd period. That was ridiculous. Out of all the people to give a PS to White! DAMN IT! Why would you do that? 3 goals in what? 4 min?

Maddog    0

Wow, what just happened.

Devilsfan118    758

Wow....i go out for dinner and all hell breaks loose

Quinn01    38

Wow....i go out for dinner and all hell breaks loose

I blame you. If you didnt go out to dinner this wouldnt have happend! THANKS!

lazy, blind, obvious pass by white gets stolen by ovi, penalty shot coming, awesome

But whenever i point this out with White, i get our resident sabermetric statistician to say other.

Ugly - who cares if you have 7 defensemen in your lineup if they all have a hard time understanding the responsbilities of their job.

devils102    9

I still believe that this team can be good...

But I think it's going to take more time for them to gel than you'd think with this kind of lineup.

And they need to get under the cap...

Quinn01    38

But whenever i point this out with White, i get our resident sabermetric statistician to say other.

I have been saying that for a long long time ken. We talked about this. White has one eye! ONE EYE! How good could he possibly be! Clearly not that good. I think its time to rethink Whites standing on the roster....He made two stupid mistakes within 10 seconds. He gave up that dumb pass and then hooked Ovie. Out of all the people to hook....sure Marty stopped 5 for 6 PS with Ovie, but come on! I have never been this angry this early in the season.

Devs3cups    47

Ohhhh maaaaaann. do i hate it when this happens.

Marty needs to do the saves.

The D-man needs to stop faling down and look like cones.

And put the puck in the net.

Oh and our D sucks.

MartysGlove    1

Don't know who's worse, Fraser or Brodeur.

Fraser keeps taking himself out of position to lay on a few hits to prove he has balls or something, then screens Brodeur on goals 1 + 4...

And Brodeur has been just brutal.. all great shots but honestly, you gotta steal at least one of those.

Legion15    37

so apparently the rule now is an attacking player doesn't need a breakaway to get pulled down and get a penalty shot? i could MAYBE see a minor, but absolutely no shot! Ovechkin did not have a clear breakaway before he got pulled down (more likely lost his own edge) and since it's "alexander the great" of course he gets the shot. not saying the defense isn't lacking severely this game.