Pepperkorn

Place your vote!!

35 posts in this topic

Doesn't show him with the Frozen Hamburgers! Shows him with Ingolstadt Panther. :noclue:

Hey, Ken Sutton is his teammate huh? :D

Select Freezers and Scroll down and vote for Mike "Cat" Stevens!

I'm unwell... I know. But what the heck right? I'm not sure but I think Ted Drury is his linemate even. too bad my German SUCKS! Sheeps can probably figure it al out for us though....if he felt like it :saddevil:

It says something about voting on the "most loved" player by the fans.... some kinda fan favourite award...

one question... how did you stumble upon this!?! :blink:

Hehe if that's the case we should all pad the votes in favor of Ken Sutton and see if Stan Fischler makes a mention of it. ;)

one question... how did you stumble upon this!?! :blink:

well...I was worried and stuff because Scott's little brother Mike wasn't on the Freezers roster this year (he was on the team last year) and I thought ... you know... maybe he was...well, you know, unemployed! So I finally took a little time to search out where he was. I guess I feel protective of all things Stevens :evil: So he's on the Panthers I was pleased to see...who cares about demotion as long as you're playing! But I guess as a Panther they call him "Cat"...that's just really baaaaaaaaaad....in an endearing kind of way i guess. I read a few articles and it sounds like he's having fun anyhow...but it may well have been the writer! The writer made him out to be a riot on ice! Not like :rofl: haha but like cringe at least he's getting the job done competitive must win :evil: kind of haha -- does that make sense?

EDIT: <_< grr so many misspellings! Oh and I also had to update my website (shameless plug - see link in profile - gets even more shameless)

Edited by Pepperkorn

Umm... Mike's slipping! Anyone want to vote again? :evil:

I have to go to my husbands lab and vote on everyone's computer to get in deca votes a day!

So when we lived in Minnesota we knew a guy named Bob Ingolstadt...

you know and I still wonder if Eric Rassmussen isn't related to the Kathy Rassmussen clan we knew.

I'm just pushing the thread up though really to be perfectly frank. Someone else besides me is multi-voting for Mike! I didn't vote once from 719 votes to 761 votes and he didn't lose a percentage point! CUTENESS huh?? he did gain one when I started voting again.

:o HOLY CRAP!

Mike's gone through the roof! He's in second place now! I guess all those people voting on the All Star balloting are all done (mission accomplished ;) ) so it's time to shift focus to Germany! LOL! This is a riot I must say!

Or you know... maybe :unsure: you know... Germans might just love Mike Stevens... like David Hasslehoff even! :rofl:

:o   HOLY CRAP! 

Mike's gone through the roof!  He's in second place now!  I guess all those people voting on the All Star balloting are all done (mission accomplished ;) ) so it's time to shift focus to Germany!  LOL!  This is a riot I must say! 

Or you know... maybe :unsure: you know... Germans might just love Mike Stevens... like David Hasslehoff even!  :rofl:

.....so anyways, if you delete your cookies, you can vote as many times as you like.....

someone is you know... he's risen in the ranks some...not like Mike but still... if Ted Drury makes a showing then something for sure is up in New Jersey! :lol: