Devil Fan

GDT: Avalanche @ Devils 7:00 EST

285 posts in this topic

How the hell do you always get awesome seats?!

I've had tickets on the glass in the old barn years ago. It was cool for a bit, and then you realize that you cannot see anything happening at the other end of the ice.

Go Parise, Go Kovy - Love you both

Woahhh, changin it up! I like it! :cheers:

I've had tickets on the glass in the old barn years ago. It was cool for a bit, and then you realize that you cannot see anything happening at the other end of the ice.

The trick is to get the corners (section 1 or section 12 for example) You can see everything on the ice, BUT limited view for the far end. It is fun to get seats on the glass sometimes. You really get to see the intensity and the speed at which the players move. The downside as you said you can not see all the action.

Oh and well Fire and Ice lounges are nice also :)

I have yet to see a professional hockey game in my life. I know, I know, crazy right? Where ARE the best seats to get the full experience? I plan on getting to The Rock a few times this season. Also, any suggestions (besides a Ranger game) as far as a good first game to go see?

The trick is to get the corners (section 1 or section 12 for example) You can see everything on the ice, BUT limited view for the far end. It is fun to get seats on the glass sometimes. You really get to see the intensity and the speed at which the players move. The downside as you said you can not see all the action.

Oh and well Fire and Ice lounges are nice also :)

my preferred spot to watch hockey is on the glass in a corner. If you go to a youth hockey game you'll see a lot of the moms sitting in the stands and a lot of dads and other coaches standing around the glass behind the nets.

I have yet to see a professional hockey game in my life. I know, I know, crazy right? Where ARE the best seats to get the full experience? I plan on getting to The Rock a few times this season. Also, any suggestions (besides a Ranger game) as far as a good first game to go see?

I think first row in the Mezzanine 100's are the best seats in the house. The closer you can get to the center the better. I have my season tickets in the first row of 114.. :)

In the end it really depends on what you enjoy most in the game? If you like seeing the puck FLY into the net, then 1st row in the balcony where you team shoots twice (or on the glass behind the net) might be best for you? I enjoy seeing the game overall, so I have the seats noted above.

Edited by Dead

I think first row in the Mezzanine 100's are the best seats in the house. The closer you can get to the center the better. I have my season tickets in the first row of 114.. :)

In the end it really depends on what you enjoy most in the game? If you like seeing the puke FLY into the net, then 1st row in the balcony where you team shoots twice (or on the glass behind the net) might be best for you? I enjoy seeing the game overall, so I have the seats noted above.

Agreed. Plus they arent't that expensive to boot

Just came home from a 0-9 home game loss. hope the devils can dry my tears :(

Let's melt the Avalanche!

Let's Go Devils!

let's get a win tonight since it seems like our next game is a week away.

Lets go Devils

GO DEVILS!!!

why are we on msg + alt tonight?

Isles v Crosbys on MSG+...

why are we on msg + alt tonight?

i don't know but it sucks and i'm on hold for the nazis and time warner right now because the pregame isn't on the listed channel for msg+2.

If you figure out what channel this crap is on, please let the rest of the Manhattan Time Warner suckfest know.

If you figure out what channel this crap is on, please let the rest of the Manhattan Time Warner suckfest know.

They said there are service problems on channel 198. I'm watching on Justiv.tv. Pretty ridiculous.

Just firing up the HD Altitude Avs Broadcast on Center Ice with our old pal Peter McNab!

LGD!

:koolaid:

Hi all,

new Swedish guy on the forums. Just signed up to ESPN360 to watch Jacob Josefson make his debut tonight! Big problem for me though... Out of the four games starting right now I can only see three of them, but not the Devils!! Anyone else got this problem? And can I see it somewhere else online?

So disappointed right now at ESPN. Typically my bad luck!

Good luck tonight. I hope for a successful debut for Jacob and a win for the Devils :)