Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
H.E. Pennypacker

O-M-G

76 posts in this topic

Starting at what point of the song? lol. I actually saw this band play once they opened for my fav band Green Day at MSG last year.

when they go OH MY GOD I Can't Believe IT.

works on two levels because of the initials and who would ever expect he would score.

The guy has 7 goals in 246 AHL games. What are the odds we ever hear that song? I'm sure if he does score it will be an OMG moment.

No.

Agreed. Just listening to that on youtube is brutal. :argh:

I say they play that when he scores just because everyone wont believe it.

Edited by Quinn01

Yeah I don't suspect he'll score anytime soon, but hey, can't hurt to be prepared. Better to play this song than that terrible one by usher (OH OH OH OH OH OH OH.... :argh: )

And I saved the above video for later use, I love penn & teller

"OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. THIS SONG REALLY SUCKS AND HAS NO BUSINESS BEING A GOAL SCORING SONG!"

Yeah.... No.

"OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. THIS SONG REALLY SUCKS AND HAS NO BUSINESS BEING A GOAL SCORING SONG!"

Yeah.... No.

+1, it's not upbeat enough. I'd rather hear OH MY GOD by Usher cuz it's got that Ohh oh ohhh ohh that can be done by the audience, but nonetheless, we might not see him score for a long time... esp if A-train gets healthy again.

hey look sackless 90's britpop but in 2010.

hell.

no.

Just use the beginning of Sir-Mix-Alot's Baby Got Back where that girls says Oh My God

do you know what post rock is?

boring?

my bad, i will try to better classify sh!tty indie rock sub genres next time i come across their attempt at hipster douchery.

boring?

not all bands can have iggy pop as a front man.

my bad, i will try to better classify sh!tty indie rock sub genres next time i come across their attempt at hipster douchery.

yeah yeah yeah we can't all listen to jersey mall punk like yourself.

the people on this board listen to sh!t. take a look at the music thread in the general section it is filled with utter garbage.

Hopefully you don't listen to Jamiroquai because that would be rather sad.

actually i do listen to jamiroquai, that was a random guess by you. bust mostly opeth, porcupine tree, katatonia, that type of road.

oh lol, i forget that it's on my sig, hahaha, so is dream theater, so i guess that's two bands that give me away.

Edited by ZeroGravityFat

the people on this board listen to sh!t. take a look at the music thread in the general section it is filled with utter garbage.

Hopefully you don't listen to Jamiroquai because that would be rather sad.

Hey, Man, no reason to get all testy people listen to what they listen to. You listen to what you listen to and I can dig that. If you like Lady Gaga and Creed then that's all well and good. This is Team.

actually i do listen to jamiroquai, that was a random guess by you. bust mostly opeth, porcupine tree, katatonia, that type of road.

oh lol, i forget that it's on my sig, hahaha, so is dream theater, so i guess that's two bands that give me away.

swedish heavy metal JESUS.

do you like dungen or the amazing?

, porcupine tree,

I have one of their albums. I used to listen to Jamiroquai waaay back when they first came out in 94 fo sho!

swedish heavy metal JESUS.

do you like dungen or the amazing?

What's wrong with Swedish metal? I'm not an Opeth fan, I tend to like the darker stuff, but The Haunted, Arch Enemy, At the Gates, that's good stuff yo!

Opeth is pretty far from the generic sweedish death metal, especially since they are the extension of porcupine tree now. i'm not into rororo at all, mostly the melancholic aspects of akerfeldt intrigues me. swords and dragons and sh!t are major repellent for me.

my ultra recent addition is mastodon, their latest album crack the skye is equally intriguing since it's far from the generic death metal stuff.

i guess i like any band that is in a genre but is at the progressive edge of it, and in before rap country since i do like the fringe edges of those as well.

Edited by ZeroGravityFat