Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quinn01

Devils Free Ticket Contest to Saturdays Game 10/23

175 posts in this topic

Ugh, someone gave me tickets already and now I won tickets. Any idea where they will be? I don't know what to do since I might prefer the seats given to me over the ones I won, but I have no idea where they will be. I'll call tomorrow I guess and hope for an answer.

Edited by hurricane1091

Ugh, someone gave me tickets already and now I won tickets. Any idea where they will be? I don't know what to do since I might prefer the seats given to me over the ones I won, but I have no idea where they will be. I'll call tomorrow I guess and hope for an answer.

I'll trade you a Mike Danton stick for two tickets. PM me if interested.

I'd be willing to guess that the 30 pairs of tickets is probably more like 60 pairs based on attendance so far this season... :lol:

I have not won. Then again, I didn't enter, because I doubt I'm eligible to win. Did make a friend enter though, with the assumption that she'd take me if she won.

Thats 19 out of 30 so far just on the boards (20 counting the person MoW's knows). I know that Gabe (grcenter) will be there as well Saturday night.

lol, the way this is going, it's not really that amazing. seems like the same principle behind the $1-2 nets tickets on stubhub. the ticket owners aren't selling them, let's put it that way

Thats 19 out of 30 so far just on the boards (20 counting the person MoW's knows). I know that Gabe (grcenter) will be there as well Saturday night.

There's no way they're only giving out 30 tickets, the odds of this board getting 2/3 of the tickets given out is extremely low.

That or your luck is rubbing off on all of us, Quinn :P

Edited by RSC

There's no way they're only giving out 30 tickets, the odds of this board getting 2/3 of the tickets given out is extremely low.

That or your luck is rubbing off on all of us, Quinn :P

God I read that last sentence really quickly and almost spat out my drink. Mind out of the gutter.

God I read that last sentence really quickly and almost spat out my drink. Mind out of the gutter.

Dude, that's what happens in college, your mind goes straight down the sh!tter. Family weekend, I had a hell of a time controlling my cursing in front of my parents.

Maybe my luck is rubbing one off on all of you. That could be it. *That ones for you Martyisth3b3st. :whistling:

Quinn you making name tags? I just checked and I do not think this game is any where near a sell out. It is only Buffalo... Besides I want all the mystery pucks to myself ;)

The board won all the tickets! 21 total pairs out of 30 with one day to go.

Edited by Dead

I won!

FYI - it went to my junk mail folder and I didn't notice it until this morning, so anyone who has not won, double check junk mail

Edited by mxm262