Game #7 TH/HM/TG

Quinn01

TH: Marty

HM: Taormina

TG: Kovy (ZZZzzzzzzzzz)

I can't put Clarkson in the TG category tonight. The two penalties pissed me off, but I do have to commend him for the effort to spark the team. He's the only guy out there tonight who actually shed blood for the team.

TH: Marty

HM: Taormina

TG: Kovy (ZZZzzzzzzzzz)

I can't put Clarkson in the TG category tonight. The two penalties pissed me off, but I do have to commend him for the effort to spark the team. He's the only guy out there tonight who actually shed blood for the team.

Kovy had no linemates, josefson tried but he should be on the 3rd line, elias just looks lost every game

Throw arnott in between elias and kovy and all should be well :)

Edited by Zubie#8

Josefson made a smart play back to the point instead throwing the puck around the boards to be turned over.

I wish all of our forwards would do this instead of constantly fighting for possession behind the net.

Edited by ungar

TH: Marty. Proves us again that he is one of the best in the game. Nice Game Marty!

HM: TAO! Great game by our surprising young d.

TG: I don't know why some guys picked kovy, I thought he played a good game. My TG is Clarkson. And Tallinder saved a couple of goals.

Edited by Devs3cups