Colin226

GDT: NJ Devils vs. Buffalo Sabres

182 posts in this topic

dear lord I get home from irish hockey to this? please someone tell me what's happened to my devils

1.5 million fvcking dollars for that piece of sh!t backup. The equation ain't hard guys

If your starting goalie is sh!t, and your backup is sh!t, you're gunna have a sh!tty season. If we are not at least 500 by the 20 game mark I'm done. With the collapse of the Yankees in the ALCS I'm not gunna sit by and watch the Devils slaughter themselves.

This team is looking like the Rangers of 2000. Bunch superstars playing the perimeters.

Edited by devils102

Goal tender inference? Step on our goalie!

I miss Leblond and even Peters... We could throw them out there and fight miller.. LOL :P

.... yeah guys they play 3 periods in hockey, nut just ten minutes.

Someone needs to tell this team this. Why do they wait until the last ten minutes to adjust offensive strategy?

Oates, Jmac, tell me?

How about the next give-away night,they hand out razor blades so the fans there can open up their wrists.

Kovy was the only smart one tonight.....can't blame him

My God, Corrente is fvcking awful. How many years in the system and he is still making plays like that? Not trying to pick on th kid but he's just a hot mess out there. I guess it was pretty obvious when he was passed on the depth chart, but yeah, he has zero future here.

My God, Corrente is fvcking awful. How many years in the system and he is still making plays like that? Not trying to pick on th kid but he's just a hot mess out there. I guess it was pretty obvious when he was passed on the depth chart, but yeah, he has zero future here.

Why didn't Kovalchuck play tonight? And is Hedberg this bad? Well this is good..if they keep playing like this maybe they'll actually finish strong compared to their pathetic performances towards the end of the season over the last couple of years. I'm trying to think positive here but I'm going to contradict my and say playoffs probably won't even happen.

It's still early. If you lose 6 of 8 in the middle of the season everyone says its a slump, if you lose 6 of 8 to start the year, everyone says the team sucks this year. Hopefully we are slumping at the beginning instead of the middle of the year.

It's still early. If you lose 6 of 8 in the middle of the season everyone says its a slump, if you lose 6 of 8 to start the year, everyone says the team sucks this year. Hopefully we are slumping at the beginning instead of the middle of the year.

Not a chance...this team sucks...sugar coat it all you want....the vets are old and slow....and the kids are Clueless....its over folks...our best years are now behind us...kovy or NOT.

Edited by hit the post

Well this sucks but it's only regular season. From what I have read here the years, regualr season doesn't mean jack. That tune sure tends to change when you can't win on a regular basis.

The cap issue was going to force Lou's hand so I guess we might not have had Salvador to begin with, but his injury along with Volchenkov's are really hurting this team big time. Moose struggled tonight, especially on that first goal, but he didn't get any help out there, much like what has been going on for the majority of the season thus far. The team is in shambles in their own end, and that goes for the defense as well as the forwards. White and Taormina have been very good and I liked what OMG had done these last two games but thats about it on defense. Tallinder has been the worst of the bunch by far. Whatever the case, they need to do a much better job in the defenseive and neutral zones and then work from there.

I wouldn't say I'm "concerned" at this point. It's still pretty early, but they need to get their acts together fast. This holde can get deeper real quick.

Edited by Sickman

we could really use volchenkov and salvador. i really pulled for corrente but he hasn't stepped up at all.

forget about this one and let's get ready for the rags tomorrow.

and i'd really like to know what's going on with kovy.

Edited by xxchaznjxx