Colin226

GDT: NJ Devils vs. Buffalo Sabres

182 posts in this topic

Our players are not hungry, plain and simple. Langs, Patty and Arnott have cups and it looks like they dont care if they get another one

this has been bothering me but did anyone hear that annoying fan who was cheering in screeching way during the 3rd period

Oh yeah he was a section over from me. The dude that was pretending to cry? I think he had one to many. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah he was a section over from me. The dude that was pretending to cry? I think he had one to many. :rolleyes:

That guy was in Section 12 and was out of his mind

It was actually pretty funny. There were these kids behind us yelling "Who is #7 bench him, who is #10 bench him" and also "5 more goals"

Well on a happy note. My daughter loved the game. She just made me buy her devil horns and red and white pompons for the next game!

She ALSO said she really thought she'd like to be a mite! They just got a flyer inviting kids to join up. She loved watching them all -- and decided it would be really fun.

Well on a happy note. My daughter loved the game. She just made me buy her devil horns and red and white pompons for the next game!

She ALSO said she really thought she'd like to be a mite! They just got a flyer inviting kids to join up. She loved watching them all -- and decided it would be really fun.

That's really cool, PK! My little one won't sit still for a game yet. He's 5 now. Time to update the avatar photo!