Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JRZYRIPPER

Mystery puck results

28 posts in this topic

Besides a headache from frustration, My girlfriend first unrwapped Rod Pelley, and I, to my delite, unwrapped a Kovalchuck puck. Made the 1.5 hour drive worth it. What did you get?

no one, because by the time i got there they were already sold out. was pretty ridiculous too because i was there around 5:45ish. i was pissed off because it was a bitch to find and i asked at least three different people; each yielded the same response: "uh, i have no idea what you're talking about."

thanks guys.

Me - Kovy

Dad - Volchenkof

Sis - Langs

Mom - Langs

GF - umm I don't know she has it in her purse still wrapped up...

I picked another one up for my friend when there was really no line and only 3-4 pucks left by the time I got there (about 10 people in front of me when I got on line) - Kovy (lucky him, and a Devils fan from NYC :cheers: )

RD - I got one of the last few pucks after 6:05pm

Edited by Dead

i came super late and missed this but seeing how they sold out in 45 minutes they should get more pucks next time around. the rock was pretty full tonight could have made more money for charity oh well

Tim Sestito haha...supposedly I was one of the last ten or fifteen people to get a mystery puck too.

i got hosed fraser and rolston. not mad i got them but i have them already. i was wishin for a taormina..... game sucked and so did are seats

First few in line. I got a Rod Pelly and a Salvador (Traded Zubi for Salvador with Demonic since I already had a Zubi). I waited outside the arena after the game and got pucks signed by the actual players (Langie, Greene, Clarkson/Taormina on the same puck and the pic of Moose in the free Calender signed by Moose).

My friend got a Marty.

So even though I was pissed about getting Pelly and Salvador, it made up for it when they all stopped to sign my blank pucks. :whistling:

Edited by Quinn01

Zubrus, again...

if anyone doesnt want one of their mystery pucks, i am willing to buy one :koolaid:

i came super late and missed this but seeing how they sold out in 45 minutes they should get more pucks next time around. the rock was pretty full tonight could have made more money for charity oh well

It is pretty ridiculous to run out of pucks for a charity event.

What's the harm in having these players signs dozens upon dozens of pucks each?

Zubrus, again...

:hail:

got there too late again :(

Edited by Zubie#8

i got their at 5:50 and they were sold out not to mention their were no signs for it and no one could tell me were it was

i got tim sestito and my gf got henrik tallinder.

It is pretty ridiculous to run out of pucks for a charity event.

What's the harm in having these players signs dozens upon dozens of pucks each?

They already sign a lot of pucks. There are boxes and boxes full of them. There were (reportedly) over 14,000 people at the game... unless you want the players to sign like 500+ pucks each, not everyone is going to get one.

I went to a few of the m.p nights last season and missed both of them. its just a hit or miss. You need to get there early. I was there by 330. I was in line with Demonic26 from 330 to 530.

i got there at 515 and had no problem. the lines were long outside , but i think if you get there by the time the doors open you should have got a puck

i got their at 5:50 and they were sold out not to mention their were no signs for it and no one could tell me were it was

it was a mystery :rolleyes:

If anyone is interested I have two pucks from the mystery puck sale that I'd be willing to sell.

First one is signed by Anssi Salmela and the second one is signed by Olivier Magnan-Grenier. Anyone interested send me a pm.

I got a Parise, Zajac, and Vochenkov.

I traded my Zajac for an Arnott at the stadium though since I already had a Zajac.

I am willing to trade by Parise for a Kovy.

I got a Parise, Zajac, and Vochenkov.

I traded my Zajac for an Arnott at the stadium though since I already had a Zajac.

I am willing to trade by Parise for a Kovy.

Not a bad 3 to get at all....

Not a bad 3 to get at all....

Yup lol people were asking me how I got 3. Once I got a puck, I just went to the back of the line. I am an @sshole.