Satans Hockey

GDT - Devils at NY Rangers

314 posts in this topic

Oh, look, we gave up a 2nd period goal.

I hope an atomic bomb drops on every Rangers fan in attendance.

And I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

:::sigh:: come on please don't lose to the Rangers. Like are the Devils this fvcking bad ?

Yea. They're definitely that bad. Wow they're just not a good hockey team..seems pretty obvious.

The ref was right there and he didn't make the call, give me a fvcking break,

Welp. At least Kovalchuck made that guy fall. That was a positive? Oh wait no..it wasn't because now we're shorthanded.

Well that was coming since the first period.

This isn't changing folks. They are what they are. People here can fly the fan flag as high as they want but that's not going to change the fact this team is going no where.

Not until Lou makes the change(s) he should have made this offseason. I'm about one or two goals away from hoping the Rangers roll it up, just so that guarantees some people don't make it to San Jose.

This team is just not playing with much passion right now since January.

Fixed.

Edited by NJDevs4978

I think it may be about time to try out the original lines again ZIP line Again line and then whomever after that. The lines we have going right now aren't working for sh!t and the lines we started the year with at least were impressive offensively for a while.

Here come the Marty chants. Been hearing a lot of them over the passed few years. fvck this team we make the Rangers look like fvcking gods. Here comes another goal. They come real fast against the Devils.

The Rangers are constantly getting great scoring chances on their powerplays.... Us? Not so much. Seems like they can't even hit the net when uncorking shots from the blueline.

Another penalty. Unbelievable. Langenbrunner again....

Edited by nmigliore

I think it may be about time to try out the original lines again ZIP line Again line and then whomever after that. The lines we have going right now aren't working for sh!t and the lines we started the year with at least were impressive offensively for a while.

The problem isn't the lines. This team has no heart, and no leadership. Terrible combination.

I officially hate Langenbrunner. The guy looks stoned out there or something.

Every time I see the refs arm go up I think to myself, "Is it Langs or Clarkson".

The problem isn't the lines. This team has no heart, and no leadership. Terrible combination.

+ 100

Its like watching a loved one die a slow death....Thank God I saw them win 3 cup's....#4 is years away..if ever.

Edited by hit the post

Between these idiots and the Dolphins debacle today, I'm debating not watching any sports for a while. Frustration abounds.

thats the problem with our "team" defense. Our offense would be fine if they could come up with something more creative than get on a 2 on 1 and then stare down the opposite side support until everyone in the world knows what your going to do then fail to excecute the pass.

Our powerplay needs to have someone in the middle of the box and then work the puck high to the open point man that is being neglected for the middle of the box guy or the center guy who is being neglected to cover high on the defense. Force openings and get pucks through to the net. They need to stop this insistence to work the puck around the perimeter of the zone because it gives goalies and players WAY to much time to track down the puck.

MORE PUCK SUPPORT! SHORTER PASSES!!!

WAY MORE DEFLECTIONS AND SCREENS!!!!!