SMantzas

GDT: Devils @ San Jose

585 posts in this topic

MacLean needs to be fired. I'm sorry, this is absolutely pathetic. I don't pretend to know what the answer is, but MacLean certainly isn't it. There might be holes in the roster, but there's no reason why the team should be this bad.

What does everyone think about making a trade with Vancouver involving goaltender Corey Schneider for perhaps Langs and Hedberg?

John Maclen IMO lost the locker room and now we need someone who is going to coach properly this team.

Loved Johny Mac but I think Lou is going to coach the team.

Yeah Marty was definitely intefered with. Surprised there was no call.

But yikes the Sharks are just swarming in our end. Their passing and movement is making the Devils look even worse.

What does everyone think about making a trade with Vancouver involving goaltender Corey Schneider for perhaps Langs and Hedberg?

Hedberg has a no trade clause.

I have never, in my life, seen a worse Devils team. Granted, I wasn't around for the Mickey Mouse years, but I don't think this lineup is capable of winning 10 games the way they're playing. I want a new coach, I want a new captain, or godfvckingdamnit I want a new team.

I was around! At least those teams were trying to win! Last goal was bogus, goalie interference!

I'm noticing a lot of hitting, from the Sharks, no BIG Devil hits.

Is Zubrius the only one who comes to play?

Alright that 3rd goal was just bullsh!t. Nice way to add insult to injury. Blatant goalie interference. Like the hill isn't steep enough. Fvck does that have me pissed!!!

This is just sad on so many levels. They can't pass, they can't play defense, they have no breakout. There is absolutely nothing going on right now. Only chance they have is if San Jose stops playing. Once the Sharks got their legs they toyed with them that entire 2nd half of the period.

I seriously feel like crying after watching that. What a fvcking mess.

Edited by Sickman

Seriously, f*ck this team. They are an embarrassment.

Another two weeks of this sh*t, and I say they start tanking. First overall pick anyone? :koolaid:

Edited by mmajeski06

Seeing how the refs have been, could it be that they are "helping" the devils lose?

This piece of garbage team doesn't need any help in that department.

Are folks really this surprised?

West Coast teams are going to destroy this team. When the Kings destroy them the Kovy-drama will reach epic heights with the media.

They might beat the Ducks if they play Mac.

pray.gif MacLean doesn't come out for the 2nd period. pray.gif

Pretty funny if you see Lou marching out the troops for the start of the second