THE AVALANCHE ARE GOING DOWN

sheeps

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YES, BUT I HOPE BURNS REMINDS THEM TO EXPECT THE 'LANCHE TO FLOP ALL OVER THE ICE TONIGHT IN AN ATTEMPT TO DRAW PENALTIES (EVEN IN THE ABSENCE OF FLOPPA). SO THEY BETTER BE CAREFUL.

P.S. YOU NOTICE I REMEMBERED TO USE ALL CAPS.

Please please please spank the avs :pray: . I don't feel like listening to two hours of hootin and howling from Av fans after their big win, and have them throw it in my face that they are going to take the cup away again. I will of course be both modest and generous if the Devils win, and only celebrate with other fellow Devil fans who also happen to live out here.

Oh yeah, Littleton... you going to the game?

ACTUALLY, I BASHED THE AVS DIRECTLY, NOT THEIR FANS. EVEN THE LINK TO THE SITE WAS DIRECTED AT FLOPPA, NOT AT THE FANS. BUT BASH THE FANS AS WELL IF YOU LIKE, ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE E-DEVIL'S LIFE MISERABLE. WE CAN'T HAVE THAT. THE DEVS MUST WIN!!!!

GO DEVS!!!!!!

:clap::dance::clap::dance:

Ugh, Please don't get me started on Avalanche fans. You know I can write a long long post after 4 1/2 years of material.

To their credit, they aren't they certainly aren't the meanest fans in the hockey world, but they certainly are the stupidest and most arrogant.

Wow, there! I kept it really short that time. I even threw in a positive... kinda ;)

Edited by E-Devil

THIS SUMMER:

AFTER TALKING ABOUT THIS BORING SPEECH WE HEARD

MY COUSIN: ABOUT AS INTERESTING AS WATCHING THE DEVILS WIN THE CUP

ME: REALLY?

MY COUSIN: YEAH, THEY'RE RUINING THE GAME WITH THE TRAP

ME: I'M CURIOUS, WHAT IS THE TRAP

MY COUSIN: ...

IF YOU'RE GOING TO DISS SOMETHING AT LEAST KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DISSING

OH WELL NOT LIKE FLYERS AND WINGS FANS WHO CRITICIZE THE SYSTEM THAT THEIR OWN TEAMS PLAY

Oh yeah, Littleton... you going to the game?

I jettisoned my tickets yesterday ... picked up my three little monkies from school last Wednesday and along with them came that damn flu virus -- last time I felt this bad, I was working 200 miles off Cape May on a commercial trawler in a 40-knot blow!

So, I'll have to be satisfied listening/watching these two local dumb asses on Fox.

LANGY IS SUPPOSEDLY HAVING SURGERY TOMORROW, A SCOPING SO HOPEFULLY IT WON'T BE THAT BAD. BURNSY SAYS IF IT ISN'T TOO BAD THEN HE MAY BE ON THE ICE SOONER THAN WE THINK. HE WILL BE MISSED THOUGH, HE HAS BEEN PLAYING WELL ON THE FOURTH WITH PANDO AND MADDEN.

IS FORSBERG STILL OUT?

GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LANGY IS SUPPOSEDLY HAVING SURGERY TOMORROW, A SCOPING SO HOPEFULLY IT WON'T BE THAT BAD. BURNSY SAYS IF IT ISN'T TOO BAD THEN HE MAY BE ON THE ICE SOONER THAN WE THINK. HE WILL BE MISSED THOUGH, HE HAS BEEN PLAYING WELL ON THE FOURTH WITH PANDO AND MADDEN.

IS FORSBERG STILL OUT?

GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Forsberg is still out, check the link for all the injuries if you want.

What is with the board being so dead tonight? This game should be good! Don't expect many people to be out partying, all will probably watch the game and go to sleep for work/school.

Where is everybody?

And if you're here, why aren't you posting?

AM I THE ONLY EXCITED ONE?!?!?!11?!?!//!??!?!11