Marshall

GDT: Devils @ Blackhawks (8:30PM EDT)

363 posts in this topic

MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At some point this team is going to right the ship.... and I hope we as fans dont forget that Rod Pelley played his heart out every second he was on the ice.

This.

Oh and instead of "Iron Rod" (Ken) or Huge Rod (Ollie) can we settle for HotRod?

Edited by ben00rs

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilssss GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Edited by SS-SS

OK -- how cute is Magnan? :lol: What gives? Is he a mimic? He's finding his element up here now. I hope he keeps on this trajectory mostly because he amuses me! :giggle: There is something day dreamy almost theatrical about his play.

I'm really enjoying this game. So many nice things are happening.

DOH! Mills -- cuteness!

BRAD MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Congrats on his first NHL goal!! :cheers:

Wow! Mills with his first career goal! Always giving 100%! Always nice to see a guy who was undrafted and worked his way up from the ECHL get it.

NICE! Mills 1st... Congrats!

lol!!!! And yes...

Edited by Coorslight

It's the worst -- I have that phlegm too -- never got a full cold. I used to have this great stuff my ENT created -- phlegm free for three hours... it came back but it just melted the sh!te on your chords...

AWE! Zubrus is so happy -- so unselfish that dude -- who knew?