Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aLowDrudge

Free Tickets 11/12 Vs. Edmonton

92 posts in this topic

Why can't I be home for any of these games?????

If I was a season ticket holder, I would lose my voice from screaming at my rep.

When do they start paying us to go to games? Can't be more than a few more losses..

wow, this is for real huh? so all i have to do is go to the box office to get them the night of the game?

Yeah you just show your id (license) and print out the email they sent you and thats that.

wow, this is for real huh? so all i have to do is go to the box office to get them the night of the game?

They had the same set up for the "winners" of the yorkshire lawns contest. There was only supposed to be "30" winners but they had about 4 will call windows dedicated to dispensing the tickets to all of the winners when we arrived.

All you do is give them photo ID and the e-mailed confirmation and they pass you the tickets. I ended up getting row 12 behind the net.

If I was a season ticket holder, I would lose my voice from screaming at my rep.

I am in too!

Yeah you just show your id (license) and print out the email they sent you and thats that.

alright, sounds good to me, haha. i wonder why they're giving out free tickets though. but hey, i wont complain.

They had the same set up for the "winners" of the yorkshire lawns contest. There was only supposed to be "30" winners but they had about 4 will call windows dedicated to dispensing the tickets to all of the winners when we arrived.

All you do is give them photo ID and the e-mailed confirmation and they pass you the tickets. I ended up getting row 12 behind the net.

damn, that's awesome. do you know what kinda seats they give out with these tickets? not that it really matters considering they're free, but just out of curiosity.

Edited by Kovy138

Not good enough. If im gonna go watch this train wreck i need them to reimburse me for travel.

I am a season ticket holder, and I got my 4 tickets. :) I just hope they win because first timers to see devils deserve a win to become fans...

alright, sounds good to me, haha. i wonder why they're giving out free tickets though. but hey, i wont complain.

damn, that's awesome. do you know what kinda seats they give out with these tickets? not that it really matters considering they're free, but just out of curiosity.

I got row 5, but moved to row 3 in section 17 that night :D

Same deal as Threecups email, although for the Edmonton game. Enjoy

Whats better then Devils tickets?

Free Devils Tickets!

:koolaid:

Sweet! Just picked up my 4 free tickets.

GF is a huge Edmonton fan.

Seriously, thanks for the info. Prudential is a phenomenal arena.

I acidentally forgot to save the page with the confirmation number soire applied...and I got 4 more tickets!

I really do not want that many but it seems like they haveplenty to go around?

Why the hell not... picked up 4 tickets....let's see if my exile IS why they can't win at home :lol:

Why the hell not... picked up 4 tickets....let's see if my exile IS why they can't win at home :lol:

I wish you were still a sth, just so I could have seen the x-rated rant that would have ensued after the Devils came out with THIS :lol:

I wish you were still a sth, just so I could have seen the x-rated rant that would have ensued after the Devils came out with THIS :lol:

Its just a matter of time until someone else that is a STH explodes. I would not be happy if I were.

It's so funny, I'm actually unaffected by all this.... the absurdity of my STH-drama, the playoff credit crap.... well come to think of it *ahem* some people still owe me money on THIS board from last year.... but hell it's been 16 months already why not be peachy about it B )..... and the whole Kovy-drama.... I just really don't give a damn anymore :P

Its just a matter of time until someone else that is a STH explodes. I would not be happy if I were.

I wouldn't be surprised, and you're correct. If I didn't have the $15 tickets I'd probably be pissed too, since I do it's like meh...if the Devils want to commit pr and financial suicide, their loss. Then again if I couldn't get the $15 tickets I'd probably just sit back and go discount hunting anyway since the next cheapest sth is $31.

It's just that the CRASHER rants are worth the entertainment value. They're more entertaining than most Devils games this year :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

I can't believe they are doing this again. I'm a season ticket holder as well but I don't give a sh!t about these 2 games because I had already sold my season seats for these 2 games. I'm sure some people are calling up and bitching though, and rightfully so.