aLowDrudge

Free Tickets 11/12 Vs. Edmonton

92 posts in this topic

Got here at like 545 and got section 1 row 6

Edited by rcarlsen

I ended up in section 2 row 16. We were 12 mins late for the first period. Newark traffic sucked tonight.

We were in 123 row 5. I had never sat in an end before, but I enjoyed it far more than I thought I would especially when the Devils were shooting at our end. I had quite a few beers before and two during so it was also nice having a pisser right at the top of the section.

The one thing I thought that was especially funny was Jim Dowd gave prize packs to the row...directly behind ours :D (row 6).

I got section 114 row 4. First time in the Mezzanine and loved it. Great vantage point! Got there around 6:40 because it took me over two hours to get there instead of the normal 40 mins...

I ended up in section 2 row 16. We were 12 mins late for the first period. Newark traffic sucked tonight.

our seats are sect 1 row 16.

I got section 114 row 4. First time in the Mezzanine and loved it. Great vantage point! Got there around 6:40 because it took me over two hours to get there instead of the normal 40 mins...

LOL

I took (2) people from section 114 row 2 to the lower level in the 3rd period...8 rows from the ice.

They got to see the Kovy OT PPG goal from really close up, as they were in section 5 :)

Edited by Dead

Everyone keep your eyes peeled for the next ticket giveaway extravaganza! I hope it is soon....

Probably the Phoenix and Nashville games in December.

Probably the Phoenix and Nashville games in December.

:pray:

I would love to see Phoenix. I think they are a solid team and they are going to be a force to be recoded with in the next few seasons.

:pray:

I would love to see Phoenix. I think they are a solid team and they are going to be a force to be recoded with in the next few seasons.

A force to be recoded with?

A force to be recoded with?

Currently coded as a Phoenix team; in a few years to be recoded as a Canadian team? :lol:

I actually really want to see them as well, I think they will indeed be a force to be RECKONED with and were my backup team last season...sadly it's on a day I can't go. :(

Yeah so I cant spell....so what wanna fight about it? :giggle::ECW:

Yes, they will be a team to be reckoned with.