GDT: Buffalo Sabres @New Jersey Devils 7:00 EST

Devil Fan

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elias loves that shootout move.

Why isn't Kovy shooting in the top 3? Does his overall record stink or something?

I've seen it work - once.

Did that really just happen?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?Did that really just happen?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?Did that really just happen?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?Did that really just happen?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?Did that really just happen?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?Did that really just happen?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?vv

How much are we paying Kovy? For this game I'd give him $1.50 for putting on a jersey.

I want his jersey as repayment for the tickets I purchased...

Kovy YOU CAN PLAY!!!!! Remember you are superstar sniper that can shoot the puck left, right, under, over and possible THROUGH a goalie!!! Keep the last type of goals to a minimum however...

Next time lets put Marty in the PS lineup! ;0p

Edited by Dead

sh!t happens. He had an awful game. I'll stick with him, because he plays for my team. I sincerely hope you throw yourself off a bridge. We don't need scum like you in our fanbase.

Yea stick with him. I swear to god the fvcking 10 year old kids that live in my neighborhood would have AT LEAST put a shot on goal during the shoot out. GTFO here with that garbage. What a joke.