Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Martyisth3b3st

BELIEVE SIG

294 posts in this topic

Thanks for the sigs Marty. They're all awesome! I'd like to see one of Patty too.

A true fan never stops believing.

Just made a bunch more, if anyone has any requests send them over here and I'll be happy to do it. (RSC, the image you post didn't load...)

eliasa.jpg

jerseyj.jpg

kovy2.jpg

langs.jpg

lou.jpg

tao.jpg

zajacg.jpg

Hey these are GREAT!

Aww, you're so cute. I really hate that I'm adding you to ignore, but it makes my life so much easier.

Aww, you're so cute. I really hate that I'm adding you to ignore, but it makes my life so much easier.

You should make one of Lou wearing that Bowler hat.. Play on the whole cap joke while keeping the theme alive

Success!!!!

thank you. This is a good idea. I still believe.

Done:

believe2.jpg

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/74/believe2.jpg

Edit: lol oops beat to the punch, sorry.

Hmm impressive, I like yours better. I started doing what you did but had too much blank space. Nice call with the logo! I'm glad I got another person helping me out!

Edited by Martyisth3b3st

i tried printing one of these out on a 24 x 36" to bring to the game tomorrow but it came out bad, oh well. I will have to hand write a sign.

i tried printing one of these out on a 24 x 36" to bring to the game tomorrow but it came out bad, oh well. I will have to hand write a sign.

Tell me which one you want and I'll make a high-quality image for you. It was bad because I scaled all of these wayyyyy down so they could fit as signatures.

Tell me which one you want and I'll make a high-quality image for you. It was bad because I scaled all of these wayyyyy down so they could fit as signatures.

sent you a pm

I posted something on "Fire and Ice" Comments. It goes like this, flame me if you want but whatever.

"Listen, I am not a fan of the booing either. While we are all frustrated as well as the devils, the booing is not helping. They know whats going on. This is a time when they can really use our support.

I wish there was a way I could organize something at the next home game where all the devils fans rally behind our team. We need to rally behind our team when they need us the most to support them. To let them know that we are their fans through the rough times as well.

We should rock the roof off the Rock with a unique chant to get our guys going, to make the hair stand up on the back of their necks and get their adrenaline going."

How about this?

We do this at my HS's football games and it is pretty sick. Goes along with the "I believe" theme and if many people do it, the team will get pumped up. Then turn it into a "Let's Go Devils" chant after a few "I believe that we will win"'s

Hmm impressive, I like yours better. I started doing what you did but had too much blank space. Nice call with the logo! I'm glad I got another person helping me out!

MB, what font is that? I'd like to make my own but have it match the others.

Yeah if you guys want a sign you have to specify the dimensions. Trying to blow up a small 300x75 pixel sig is not going to look pretty. :P

Thanks :D. I initially made with just "Believe." next to the image but it looked too plain. Had to throw in the logo.

Edited by nmigliore