Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Martyisth3b3st

BELIEVE SIG

294 posts in this topic

i copy the image location and post in the sig are and it doesnt give me the sig. If you see this post it gives me the link for it instead

Take that link go under user CP then Profile then Change Signature. THEN under the word Sizes youll see the hyperlink button then to the right next to that is a little square. Click that the little box will drop down, post the link in that and click insert Image. Itll put it into code and then click save or whatever and itll be there.

lol i guess no one liked mine haha that took some time im just trying to shrink it down but my computer is stupid

Just open it up in any photo editing program on your computer... look for something that resembles an "image" tab, click image -- resize -- by absolute percentage -- 15-25%.

Just because people didn't comment on it doesn't mean they don't like it. It's a good idea, just looks kinda Microsoft-Paint-ish... it took me a while to figure out why Kovalchuk was upside down and why Tallinder was sideways, even after I read your description. The only suggestion I would have is to download a free *layered* photo software (I used paint.NET for almost all of my signatures in this thread, look it up on google) and take some online tutorials on how to make signatures.

I know it's been a while since this has been posted but can I use the Josefson sig?

No need to ask man....that's what they're here for

i copy the image location and post in the sig are and it doesnt give me the sig. If you see this post it gives me the link for it instead

You should uh...get rid of the sig with 'SatansDevils' in it. Keeping that will probably not end well for you, haha

You should uh...get rid of the sig with 'SatansDevils' in it. Keeping that will probably not end well for you, haha

lololololfail

Just made this the numbers spell believe

if someone can shrink that down for me id be happy lol

How's this (we prefer smaller sigs...you know, faster loading time and all..)

believe1.jpg

That was a good attempt at saving that idea, cubanjd... if it were me, I would try to find all of the numbers in white on the home red's, dull and darken the red a little bit and add a glow effect over the numbers so it looks less confusing.

So now he changes it to the sig I use?

Kid: either find one that someone isn't using in the first few pages or request a new one for yourself.

That was a good attempt at saving that idea, cubanjd... if it were me, I would try to find all of the numbers in white on the home red's, dull and darken the red a little bit and add a glow effect over the numbers so it looks less confusing.

Tried to find all red jerseys but there's a reason the person did Zubrus and Kovie white....last night when I did it, I couldn't find any pics of their backs in red (google)....I'd have to look through my pics but that's browsing thousands of 'em.

Kept the PSD for when I'm bored to see if I can replace those two and make the numbers/letters stand out.

So now he changes it to the sig I use?

Kid: either find one that someone isn't using in the first few pages or request a new one for yourself.

He's steppin on some toes here...

But I feel for him, I remember being the new guy :lol:

ok I was bored

believe12.jpg

well for some reason the white isn't as bright as in photoshop....

Edited by cubanjd305

Can i use this Parise one?

Edited by BelieveinBrodeur

Where do you get those? Isn't that someone's "personal" signature?

For the 850th fvcking time, DON'T USE OTHER PEOPLE'S PERSONAL SIGNATURES. Go to the first few pages in the thread and find a signature there and USE IT. DON'T steal someone elses signature.

See the bottom left? That's DevilsRule's signature. You can't just use a personal signature without asking permission. I've told you this like 300 times. If you don't have enough photoshop ability to make your own signature, either take one from the beginning of this thread or ask someone else to make you one -- but take those signatures off

Which one was it you had up there BiB? Sure shook Darths tree pretty hard! :lol:

Darth, you should make another with this one but keeping the 1-800 EVIL phone number. That is an awesome shot, I love when they time up on the ice there! :evil:

travis-zajac-new-jersey-devils-323jpg-9dc3b0bf7815d1ed_large.jpg

Edited by Masked Fan

Which one was it you had up there BiB? Sure shook Darths tree pretty hard! :lol:

He had mine up.. the one I purposely didn't post in this thread and specified at the beginning "take any signature you want that I make, just not the Brodeur one I made for myself"

I sent him a PM about it and followed him in 5 or 6 threads about it, he still had it up for like 4 or 5 days. Annoying lil depressed prick. Poor fella'.

Darth, you should make another with this one but keeping the 1-800 EVIL phone number. That is an awesome shot, I love when they time up on the ice there! :evil:

I had to make it a bit wider to fit everything in, but here 'tis

maskqv.jpg

Edited by Martyisth3b3st

Here is a good one I just happened to stumble upon.

21r3he.jpg

Hate to be a pest, but if someone gets the chance, turning this into a sig? I made my own out of it but it looks crappy.

050611-1500.jpg

Edited by Quinn01