Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Martyisth3b3st

BELIEVE SIG

294 posts in this topic

Here is a good one I just happened to stumble upon.

21r3he.jpg

Thanks, but that one's a bit big and I'd prefer one that just said "Believe".

Thanks, but that one's a bit big and I'd prefer one that just said "Believe".

I figured that but its atleast a good starting point. Less work for someone who actually knows what they are doing when it comes to making these things.

I'm using this one for myself, but anyone else who wants to use it is more than welcome.

larssonbelieve.jpg

or if you're looking for the same pic in the typical black and believe style, I can do that for ya

I'm using this one for myself, but anyone else who wants to use it is more than welcome.

larssonbelieve.jpg

or if you're looking for the same pic in the typical black and believe style, I can do that for ya

That one looks good. If you don't mind, I'd like one with the typical believe style. Also, if you could, maybe make it a little taller/zoomed out so less of the head is cut out? I wouldn't mind a bit of the jersey too, but that's not necessary. :thumbsup:

That one looks good. If you don't mind, I'd like one with the typical believe style. Also, if you could, maybe make it a little taller/zoomed out so less of the head is cut out? I wouldn't mind a bit of the jersey too, but that's not necessary. :thumbsup:

larssonbelieve2.jpg

that work?

i havent kept that sig you talked about for 4 or 5 days. Changed it a day later when i saw ur PM slick

i havent kept that sig you talked about for 4 or 5 days. Changed it a day later when i saw ur PM slick

lol boss it was up yesterday

to everyone who creates these BELIEVE banners, a huge thank you. you guys do great work :clap:

.............please

You're like the anti-Sammy...you're signature obsession is unreal.

You're like the anti-Sammy...you're signature obsession is unreal.

Obsession? There is none i used 3 that were taken apparently and would like one with a picture that i like, hence why i asked. other wise I'm keeping my current one

Obsession? There is none i used 3 that were taken apparently and would like one with a picture that i like, hence why i asked. other wise I'm keeping my current one

It just feels like half your posts are signature related, and it's honestly getting a little old.

It just feels like half your posts are signature related, and it's honestly getting a little old.

praise jaysus

to everyone who creates these BELIEVE banners, a huge thank you. you guys do great work :clap:

no worries home-slice

May you put that image into a signature for me?

@RSC im picky with sigs if i put one up that i don't really like i'll change a number of times.

I think you're supposed to say "pretty please" too. Not sure if "with a cherry on top" is also required but it probably couldn't hurt.

Hate to be a pest, but if someone gets the chance, turning this into a sig? I made my own out of it but it looks crappy.

050611-1500.jpg

Ill give you a high five if you can make this into a cleaner sig for me. Well....a virtual high five.