GDT: NJ Devils vs. Washington Capitals

Colin226

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MAYBE...just maybe they are starting to turn the corner here. The last 4 periods of hockey have been their best of the season by far. The team just looks so much more cohesive over these last two games. Better energy, better passing, better effort, better luck, better everything.

Refreshing the box score at work every couple minutes. The cynic in me thought it was a glitch re-casting a game from 99-2000. Don't wanna jump the gun, but if they can pull this off against the beasts of the East, especially if they pot a few more tonight... Talk about a great way to build some momentum.

Since I can't watch it, how are they looking, aside from the score, which isn't always indicative of the play?

I'm pretty sure David Clarkson came in his pants on Arnott's goal.

So happy Elias nets one in spite of how he got it. He's been playing so well.

Chico needs more chances to call goals: "Well, he went with his bread and butter there, and he put that butter all over the toast."

Regardless of what happens the rest of this season, Tedenby has been a revelation. He has keeper stamped on his forehead.

I think everyone under the sun would have taken Kovy over Bergfors given the opportunity, but it would've been nice to see if Bergfors and Tedenby could replicate some Sykora/Elias magic. Fingers crossed for the next 40 minutes.

Arnie! Lou's free agent pickup is thus far outperforming ownership's UFA... by a lot. Come on, Kovy. Once you get going, this ship is righted.

Another bullcrap call! Only because it was Ovi!!! :argh:

Whatever. Look at it like this: Stymie the Washington PP and then there's something else to be confident about.