Colin226

GDT: NJ Devils vs. Washington Capitals

223 posts in this topic

Hell of a game tonight. Let's hope they can get a streak going here and right the ship

CarpathianForest, that Glengarry Glen Ross post was hall of fame quality. Devils win. I'm smiling, really smiling, for the first time all season.

I think I love Tedenby. He probably won't keep it up, but he's got Elias and Arnott going, which is great, because now that we have a functional line, we now have a functional system.

he's come a long way from "Captain Dangles" in the preseason. that PP play is just such a smart, simple PP play that harkens back to Devils PP's that have WORKED in the past. instead of the "let's let Kovy blast the puck into people's shins and heads" the other unit displays.

Volch was also awesome.

Had to listen to the Caps' broadcast. "Traptraptraptraptraptraptraptrap" about sums it up.

Had to listen to the Caps' broadcast. "Traptraptraptraptraptraptraptrap" about sums it up.

The St Louis broadcast the other night was the same. "They are the only team that seems to play the trap."

we can't even get out of our own way half of the time. someone needs to produce a video on what the "trap" actually is.

alot of our attack today was length of the ice. that sure as fvck isn't the trap.

devils have been the real devils for a few games now, they are losing and winning but they are starting to look a lot like the real thing, it's just hard to notice with all the negativity. i hope we get a nice winning streak with calgary and isles on the way.

The St Louis broadcast the other night was the same. "They are the only team that seems to play the trap."

Really? What morons. There was games this season where I wish we played some sort of system. I liked the way we did play defense tonight, I really looked like a real team effort.

Sick win! That's the way!!! Crashing the net to get second chances was definitely the way they were playing. Please no big game hangover!

Wow, really? It's scary that these people have jobs sometimes.

Awesome Chicoism last night after the penalty shot: "He went with his bread & butter, and he put that butter all over the TOAST!" :giggle:

Awesome Chicoism last night after the penalty shot: "He went with his bread & butter, and he put that butter all over the TOAST!" :giggle:

I heard that and Pi$$ed my pants!!!