njdevil26

Ryan Carter

41 posts in this topic

According to McKenzie on Twitter, Ryan Carter is on waives. Think he's something to take a shot at? He looked promising last year idk what happened.

According to McKenzie on Twitter, Ryan Carter is on waives. Think he's something to take a shot at? He looked promising last year idk what happened.

Nothing really to offer. Does he have any ties to Parise?

Anything's worth a shot. Right now I'd be happy with Lynda Carter just to change things up.

linda-carter1.jpg

A couple of years ago i would have loved to have Patrick O'sullivan, now not so much.

I was the same. Although a few years ago, all I knew about him was his talent. Didn't realize he was a headcase until LA traded him to EDM.

imo, lou won't pick up another left hand shot, bar none! unless he plans on unloading one of ours

Carter has 1g, 2a -4 through 18 games... isn't he already on the Devils first line?

BUMP

It has been a pleasure to watch Ryan develop his game under Deboer's system. He fits like a glove and he is a great heart and soul guy for this team.

Edited by Zubie#8

Haha, sorry about that. Should have made a new thread. But you guys freaking out just shows how important he has become to this team. His confidence is up, he is skating well, and he is a good possession player.

To be fair...  we passed on him in this thread.

He cleared waivers in 2010 and wound up being traded to Carolina...

Carolina traded him later that season to Florida...

Florida waived him in October 2011...  where we claimed him.

Him Bernier and Lokti were buzzing big time when gio went down, after stinking up the ice on the first shift. bring JJ up when Lokti goes back to the top 6

I thought we waived him too, i was like Nooooooooooooooooooooo ala darth vader. I love carter. He is easily one of my fav devils right now. Behind all my other favorites of course :)

fvck i thought that same thing and my heart stopped for a few seconds lol. He's also one of my fav devils right now.

Carter and Bernier really have been tremendous finds for the Devils.  The play their roles perfectly and are aggressive on the forecheck.  Love what they have brought to the team.

Carter and Bernier really have been tremendous finds for the Devils.  The play their roles perfectly and are aggressive on the forecheck.  Love what they have brought to the team.

Agreed...  although Bernier to me will always be a bust.     Still valuable to us...  but he was taken ahead of Parise, Getzlaf, Burns, Kesler, Richards and Perry all taken after him in the 1st round.

Agreed...  although Bernier to me will always be a bust.     Still valuable to us...  but he was taken ahead of Parise, Getzlaf, Burns, Kesler, Richards and Perry all taken after him in the 1st round.

then you have to remember that Kostitsyn and Jessiman we're picked before Bernier. :P