Colin226

GDT: NJ Devils @ NY Islanders

221 posts in this topic

Elais hurt?????? Greaaaaaaaaat!

Just what we need!

Nah it was just a slapshot on the shin. Hell be back in a few shifts.

This team is beyond frustrating to watch. We can't connect on a single pass, I can't remember the last time it was carried over the blue line, and we're down 2-0 to the ISLANDERS. Our defense is soft and our offensive is non-existant.

This is unbearable. If Mac says "the effort was there" at all after today, he's high. I've seen better intensity in pre-season aames.

Forget scoring a goal.....just get a shot on net.

There is absolutely, positively NO excuse for this type of effort given their position. I'm insulted as a fan that they would play like this against a team that has lost 14 fvckING GAMES IN A ROW.

Edited by MadDog2020

Wait are we really about to lose to a team that hasn't WON in 14 games? This is going to be humiliating. It's ok though because we just won 2 games in a row. Psh.

Edited by PhuckinKillAvery

Oh I'm sorry, are we playing the 1982 Islanders?

There is absolutely, positively NO excuse for this type of effort given their position. I'm insulted as a fan that they would play like this against a team that has lost 14 fvckING GAMES IN A ROW.

Oh well you know after they got their 16th point the other night they can afford to take a game off.

At the Depietro's Thanksgiving Dinner table...Rick....I'm thankful for my family and friend's,and the fact were playing the

Devils Tomorrow so we can get an easy win.

It almost looks as if they're skating in slow motion!

At what point does Kovy start potting some goals that don't

involve an overtime or shoot out? :noclue:

Another sad, uninspiring effort. The Devils will lose this game...and when they repeat this tomorrow agains Philly, coach batboy will be out on his ass. Bring me Ken Hitchcock

Another sad, uninspiring effort. The Devils will lose this game...and when they repeat this tomorrow agains Philly, coach batboy will be out on his ass. Bring me Ken Hitchcock

Not happening. Im willing to bet that Mac is here for the season. There wont be any coaching staff changes until the off season.