Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevsFan7545

Win 4 Free Devils Tickets

147 posts in this topic

Not everyone gets an email it would seem. Chexk your spam also.

the guy said "only those who did not win received the $10 seat email" which is obviously a bold-faced lie. He also said he'd resend me the email, another lie. I checked my junk mail, spam, all folders and nothing from the Devils.

i dont mind if its a limited engagement for winning free tickets, but dont freaking promise a consolation prize [as they did to me today] or promise a phone call and never follow through on either.

the guy said "only those who did not win received the $10 seat email" which is obviously a bold-faced lie. He also said he'd resend me the email, another lie. I checked my junk mail, spam, all folders and nothing from the Devils.

i dont mind if its a limited engagement for winning free tickets, but dont freaking promise a consolation prize [as they did to me today] or promise a phone call and never follow through on either.

Did you ask him if they notified the winners yet?

Did you ask him if they notified the winners yet?

yeah it was one of the things he said he'd get back to me on. so apparently if you won, you know by now. i'm guessing, as someone else said, it was like one freaking set.

i'm calling first thing tomorrow morning to get my tickets for tomorrow night since i still do not have an email from them and i refuse to pay full boat, especially after being quite obviously lied to.

I don't know, but the whole thing sounds bogus to me.

I don't know, but the whole thing sounds bogus to me.

agreed, which is why I am going to put up a fight to get these supposed $10 seats in the 100s or wherever they are.

Never got an email either.

My guess is that they have a cap on seats at the $10 price, and only sent out enough emails where they thought that cap would be hit.

Both my gf and I signed up for the contest, and both of us got emails saying we didn't win along with the $10 offer. IDK maybe their servers are doing something weird?

Both my gf and I signed up for the contest, and both of us got emails saying we didn't win along with the $10 offer. IDK maybe their servers are doing something weird?

if i PMed you my email, could you forward one to me? if its like the last one, you only need to type in the email address to open the site for the discounted tickets.

Never got an email either.

My guess is that they have a cap on seats at the $10 price, and only sent out enough emails where they thought that cap would be hit.

again, from what i was told by the marketing guy i spoke to yesterday, everyone who didnt win "received" an email. problem is it never went out to what seems like half of us non-winners.

Anyone have 1 spare ticket that they aren't going to be using for the game tonight. I would be interested please pm me thank you

if you need an extra ticket, no joke check stubhub, i just pulled 3 seats front row of the 100s for 8 a seat. there were seats in the 200s for 4

Just a general FYI regarding tonights game... There are tons of unbelievably cheap seats left on stubhub. Most of the uppers are around $7 per seat and you can get lowers behind the goal for as low as $16. Even some 100 level seats around $10 each. Still plenty of instant download tickets too so you won't get killed on shipping.

For those that didn't get a consolation email (I didn't either) this is a great option.

Thanks. Can't access stubhub from my phone though. And also I just need one ticket. If I can't find one then later stubhub it is. Thanks

Thanks. Can't access stubhub from my phone though. And also I just need one ticket. If I can't find one then later stubhub it is. Thanks

Lots of singles available on SH for tonight. Go for it, You'll probably end up paying less than $10 for it. But hurry, they will stop selling around 4pm EST.

This WREAKS of SCAM.

dude you won 4 tickets in the other contest, chill out a little bit

dude you won 4 tickets in the other contest, chill out a little bit

i feel like this was a bait and switch too, but it worked in my benefit cause i didnt give the devils a dime today, and instead eased the burden of someone else's investment for a fraction of what i would have spent had i called the devils this morning.

Well I guess only 1 person won from the original contest, and they do not belong to this board, lol....

It almost seems like the Devils decided to scrap this contest -- without telling anyone -- and instead put all the ticket prizes toward the Twitter contest.