Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lucifer91

Crosby Slewfoot

40 posts in this topic

Apparently Callahan interfered with Crosby while skating up and Crosby Slewfooted Callahan. Only Callahan got the penalty.

HEre is a link to the video.

Your thoughts? I think it is a slewfoot and that Crosby gets away with everything.

pens fans are saying there is no doubt it was interference and the golden girl did nothing wrong.

seriously, its time this daddy's girl got a suspension.

Wow, that's something else. Yes, it was interference but since when does that allow a player to slewfoot someone?

At first when I saw this clip I thought he never made contact with his foot and he only used it as balance, but "upon closer review" it deff is a slewfoot.

I hope, but I doubt, the NHL looks into this and he gets a stern talking to....but its Crosby so everyone will forget about it in a day. :rolleyes:

took quite a few replays to really identify the slewfoot. i think it's somewhat subtle but it IS there. nothing's going to happen to him. i just can't see the league reviewing it. if anything, it gives opposing fans even more reasons to bitch about him though, so, there's that.

i haven't seen many better sweeps in my judo career.

he must have watched the final scene in Karate Kid, then Bettman called him and said the line from 5:30 of this video.

he must have watched the final scene in Karate Kid, then Bettman called him and said the line from 5:30 of this video.

+1

Edited by Quinn01

It was disguised very well but it looks like Crosby did get a slew foot in there.

Wow, I didn't even think it was disguised all that well. That's a pretty blatant slewfoot.

Referee Fail.

Wow, I didn't even think it was disguised all that well. That's a pretty blatant slewfoot.

Referee Fail.

exactly. There's clearly a kicking motion lol

I made reference to this a few weeks ago on another site, joking about how the league got real big on slewfoots for around a month, then stopped caring. I would guess there is 1 every few games and a fairly risky one every month or so, the league just stopped caring about it once they got Holik. :lol:

I'm sorry that is in NO WAY interference on Callahan. I found myself pretty much rooting for the Rangers in this game because I can't take this Crosby-ref crap anymore.

Thank God for better helmets. Even the crossed-eyed Colin could see that.

i haven't seen many better sweeps in my judo career.

Hey, Zero, was that move De Ashi Barai or Ko Soto Gari?

LOL de ashi harai definitely, and perfectly timed, maybe he should look into dual sports like shawn white.

hahah that was my bread and butter for heavy turds who would stiff arm me.

Ha! I've had a lot of trouble with stiff armers lately. I hear finagling your way in for o soto gari works or soto makikomi.

SLEWFOOT! I'm going to address De Ashi Barai like that to my Sensei. He'll give me sh&t about it.