Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rpaq88

High School Hockey Goal

13 posts in this topic

classic. knowing non-pro sports though the ref must not have seen it or he'd get a penalty for taunting or celebration. another reason i don't watch much non-pro sports. They can't have any fun when they make a good play, in college football, it's a quick high five and give the ball to the ref, not a whole lot more celebration. I mean not expecting Terrell Owens style "pull a cell phone out of the goal post pad and call your mom from the field" celebration, but celebration shouldn't be just up to the crowd.

That was pretty bad. If he did it right after scoring I'd find it funny, having to skate across the ice to do a setup celebration made me cringe in a bad way.

yeah, agreed with it being funny if the timing was right.

I hope he got a penalty.

Not a great celebration, but it wasn't that cringeworthy.

The fan put it up, he responded. Meh.

yeah, agreed with it being funny if the timing was right.

I hope he got a penalty.

Penalty? For what? They are the home team not to mention......the person who ran down to put it on the glass had to run down there after the goal was scored. Unless they just taped it to the glass which they would get yelled at.

Yeah...he should have gotten a penalty. :rolleyes:

I think it was funny. Nice goal too.

If I were on the team that gave up that goal I would have rocked him at some point later in the game.

classic. knowing non-pro sports though the ref must not have seen it or he'd get a penalty for taunting or celebration. another reason i don't watch much non-pro sports. They can't have any fun when they make a good play, in college football, it's a quick high five and give the ball to the ref, not a whole lot more celebration. I mean not expecting Terrell Owens style "pull a cell phone out of the goal post pad and call your mom from the field" celebration, but celebration shouldn't be just up to the crowd.

Haha not being able to embrace bad sportsmanship and disrespect your opponents is a reason you don't watch minor league and college sports? That's ridiculous.

Eh. Come on. Skating across to tap your friend on the glass. Too much of a delay. If I were the opponent, I'd be poed.

If i did that when i played H.S. hockey, my coach would have popped me on the helmet when i returned to the bench or sat me a shift.