ZeroGravityFat

GDT 12/2/2010 NJD vs. Canadiens

266 posts in this topic

It would be interesting to see the Gionta Brothers go at each other. I imagine it would look something like this:

I'm there tonight... sadly first game I'm making this year... usually my 3rd or 4th by now.

Also, have a season tickets pitch tonight, with a VIP tour... hoping to see something fun... lol

I didnt but I do see that he is Québécois. I am Ontarian. Still, I dont see what possibly could be sarcastic in that. :blink:

What I think he meant by that is that Marty gets up for every Habs-Devs game for obvious reasons. Our brother in arms from la belle province seems to be hoping that Marty is able to get Moose to do the same.

What I think he meant by that is that Marty gets up for every Habs-Devs game for obvious reasons. Our brother in arms from la belle province seems to be hoping that Marty is able to get Moose to do the same.

Ah gotcha. My bad sir, I missed lunch.

moose_crash.jpg

no need to burn your cars montreal, we got you covered.

Love it! Let's go Devils!!

:hail:

Pour les fans des devils au Québec un spécial tour du chapeau de Kovalchuk se soir dans un grosse victoire.

For quebec devils fans a special Kovalchuk hat trick in a big Win tonight!

Any word on EquallyDiverse's live stream???? I could use one...

just sent you a PM

Well............ok! :doh1:

2 world class softies by Moose...he doesn't have it today. Quick hook

Wow this team sucks. Really came to play tonight. Yea they're turning the corner after beating the flyers alright. fvcking garbage.

Well, we got a lot of talent on offense so 2 goals to tie it up shouldn't be a problem right? :whistling:

Hedberg is like a headcase pitcher...you just know right away if it's going to be a good night or not