Satans Hockey

DEVILS SUPPORTERS SECTION - August 16th - come name the section and p

1,170 posts in this topic

August 16th at 6pm - come pick out the name and logo for the section, also if you are interested in splitting season tickets in the section that can be talked about with the Devils reps.

invitationfansupporter2.jpg

Edited by Satans Hockey

Wow! This is pretty official!

I wish I was still in Jersey and could participate, but good luck to everyone in getting this thing off to a roaring start. And congrats in particular to SH. Great job, man!

:gd::evil::koolaid::evil::koolaid::evil::gd:

We should create a new list with how many people go, (how about creating a facebook group?), and start discussing what chants, songs, etc we're going to do. Let's make this organized, loud, proud, and let's make them thankful that they got this thing going!

damn i'm busy friday night, will there be tix for each game?

Not sure yet, I think if we can pull this off and make it work then we certainly have a better chance of making this an every game thing.

i already have tix to the game but i'll def swing by for a chunk of the game to help support

Not a bad job. I still have to see if I can go, but can't believe you got it done.

We should create a new list with how many people go, (how about creating a facebook group?), and start discussing what chants, songs, etc we're going to do. Let's make this organized, loud, proud, and let's make them thankful that they got this thing going!

We could start that chants list in here.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/New-Jersey-Devils-Supporters-Section/141171809266517

is the facebook group if you want to pass it around

Sigh, I can't go. I'm visiting friends at Rutgers Friday night, which is the only night they're free during finals. Good luck though-- if there's another game that offers this, I'm definitely in

This.

We have to do the best job we can to make this happen again and become permanent. I can print out a chant sheet and hand it out during the pregame.

My seats are in 226, so I dont want to buy more tickets, but can I come over for the game and stand in 209?

I'll bring my posters if you guys let me come over..

76094_1500711361335_1340700115_31300982_3513716_n.jpg

75838_1500711521339_1340700115_31300983_7679397_n.jpg

Absolutely Colin, I'm sure there will be enough room for anyone who wants to come over and stand as well.

This.

We have to do the best job we can to make this happen again and become permanent. I can print out a chant sheet and hand it out during the pregame.

That would be perfect as well, we should post whatever you have on the chant sheet on here and the other forums/facebook as well.

My seats are in 226, so I dont want to buy more tickets, but can I come over for the game and stand in 209?

I'll bring my posters if you guys let me come over..

76094_1500711361335_1340700115_31300982_3513716_n.jpg

75838_1500711521339_1340700115_31300983_7679397_n.jpg

Hell yeah...do it!

I know it's kind of obscure but when Philly plays at the Rock you guys should start "Kraaammeerrrrrr" chants everytime Mike Richards hits the ice.

Sounds good!! I might end up buying tickets just to show my support

Agh too bad I'll still be in school until Saturday...good luck fellas!

Hey guys,

nice to see you get things going...keep on until april, i will come by as well ;)

This to show you what i meant by screaming out the players last name @ the line up. Please speed on to 2:00 minutes, the quality is a little bad and you don't understand the PA.

Keep on rockin'!

I know a lot of you guys have blogs as well, if you guys can please make a post about this that would be awesome. We need as much attention as possible.

Also if you guys buy tickets please post how many you bought. I'm trying to get a rough idea of how many people are actually showing up for this.

And for everyone that purchased tickets so far, what rows did you guys end up with?

Edited by Satans Hockey

Me and a friend are already in 209 in Row 5 (i think) so we'll just move back a few and stand with you guys! Can't wait to see what songs/chants/cheers we are going to do.