Satans Hockey

DEVILS SUPPORTERS SECTION - August 16th - come name the section and p

1,170 posts in this topic

Spoke with the top marketing guy for the team last night.. He said they are planning to advertise the Feb 4th game using the Devils Army Generals (the group I'm a part of), so I'll be able to help out with that.. They also said they plan to advertise it as a standing, cheering section :boogie:

Awesome news!

How about a "WE ARE... JERSEY!!" akin the We Are Marshall :cheers:

I'm telling you, if we do a Devils Army chant or a Jersey's team type chant, JVB will pay us to attend games.. It would be his vision coming to fruition

Edited by Colin226

How about a "WE ARE... JERSEY!!" akin the We Are Marshall Penn State :cheers:

I'm telling you, if we do a Devils Army chant or a Jersey's team type chant, JVB will pay us to attend games.. It would be his vision coming to fruition

That's more like it.

we did the jersey's team chant last game.

Good!! I was on vacation so I missed the chant, but how did it go?

That's more like it.

lol

Penn State stole it though.

proof? I've searched for it, and never found reliable info on which college started it first.

Good!! I was on vacation so I missed the chant, but how did it go?

lol

it was a huge success, we got comments from everyone in the organization and got some tv time.

Has anyone captured any of these chants on video?

Edited by 95Crash

I'm attending the next game but not as a part of the Supporter's Section. I'll try and get some pictures and video if I'm close enough.

it was a huge success, we got comments from everyone in the organization and got some tv time.

Awesome!!

i would like to remind everyone that the team started winning and playing like a team after our supporter night.

i would like to remind everyone that the team started winning and playing like a team after our supporter night.

The Kovy quote in my signature came after our first night, I think.. Either way, the players hear us and the support definitely pushes them

The Kovy quote came before the first game, but Marty had said he heard the Marty chants from the second game.

BREAKING NEWS/INSIDE INFORMATION

My bro (he doesn't post on this board) was just on the phone with his Ticket rep about getting a free VIP tour of the Prudential Center before the game next week against the Senators (which we're getting at 4, and we have club seats to the game, so double score), but anyway, somehow the Supporters section came up. The ticket rep said there WILL be a supporters section next year and SEASON TICKETS will be available for it...It is going to be somewhere in the 100 section and the entire season is going to cost around $1,000.

So we have to keep up the work this year and continue to prove that it is a great idea and keep spreading the word.

That would be really awesome if they do designate a section for the supporters next year. I'd be down to get something like partial season tickets there if they make them available.

Wow that's awesome. I definitely can't do season tickets, I would probably miss too many games because of work, but I hope they have this available for partial plans or something.

I hope people don't buy season tickets in this section just to profit off of the low price though, that would be a real bummer.

That would be awesome if it became a permanent section and advertised as standing only. I love hearing the crowd on TV.

They need to put a permanent banner or something above the section.

Just wanted to add a big *KUDOS* to everyone in section 232/233 yesterday. I tried to get some video of the "I believe" chant but some dork kept jumping up and grinning at my camera while i was trying to record.

All of the regulars in 130 totally appreciated the extra noise in the uppers!

1 person likes this

I LOVE THIS. I got 3 tickets for section 118. Tell me what you want me to bring. Need me to make a sign or something? Make sure you pass out some info about the chants please. Let's rock the ROCK.

Scoops

Just wanted to add a big *KUDOS* to everyone in section 232/233 yesterday. I tried to get some video of the "I believe" chant but some dork kept jumping up and grinning at my camera while i was trying to record.

All of the regulars in 130 totally appreciated the extra noise in the uppers!

This 100%

I LOVE THIS. I got 3 tickets for section 118. Tell me what you want me to bring. Need me to make a sign or something? Make sure you pass out some info about the chants please. Let's rock the ROCK.

Scoops

This 100%

If you could bring some sort of BELIEVE sign (unless Colin will be joining us) or something that inspires, that'd be great...I may be bringing one as well. Make sure you bring a loud voice!

Wow that's awesome. I definitely can't do season tickets, I would probably miss too many games because of work, but I hope they have this available for partial plans or something.

I hope people don't buy season tickets in this section just to profit off of the low price though, that would be a real bummer.

This, I really wish there was a way to enforce this. Also, I probably wouldnt be able to do seasons, but I probably would be willing to split the seasons with someone.